Hope you ain't wanting a truck

Has anybody checked the price of used trucks right now? Crazy high!

PS. @hossblur, don't worry, it's affecting your bailout-taking, Netherlands-owned Dodge, too. ?

It's crazy, the local Toyota dealer that would normally have 50-75 Tacoma's and Tundra's on the lot now has four total.

My 2013 Tundra that was worth about $15,000 to $16,000 two years ago on a trade in is now worth $22,000.

I'm hearing that rental car rates are double normal rates if you can get one at all. Need to reserve them well in advance. Don't get off an airplane thinking you are just going to walk up to Enterprise and rent a car.

Phoenix sky harbor was sold out last week......but enterprise in Scottsdale had plenty and normal rates....

I like the U-Haul idea. $19.95 plus $0.79 per mile regular cab pick up. Put the kids and the dogs in the back and go for it. That's the way we rolled when I was a kid.

I manufacturer chip making equipment..for last year I never been busier..just saying.
Jester

Hey jester, we need you to help us out here. Can you work a double shift? We will get Blank or OutdoorWriter to bring you supper.

Ford ain't no big loss. Yes, I grew tired of that stroker and have a Chevy now.
This pandemic keeps on giving and giving. One good thing is some employers are looking at doffing the mask mandates.

Prices are certainly interesting. I was looking at getting an F450. There is a place in Idaho that usually has prices on other belchers that are near 5-6K under MSRP. Nope. They are a sitting at 4K over MSRP.

It's crazy, the local Toyota dealer that would normally have 50-75 Tacoma's and Tundra's on the lot now has four total.

My 2013 Tundra that was worth about $15,000 to $16,000 two years ago on a trade in is now worth $22,000.

I'm hearing that rental car rates are double normal rates if you can get one at all. Need to reserve them well in advance. Don't get off an airplane thinking you are just going to walk up to Enterprise and rent a car.
yes they said in Hawaii it is $500 a day to rent a car so people are going and renting U-Haul trucks for $19.95 a day and driving around the Island........ Strange times indeed My cousin called me from the Island and said he has never seen anything like this, it looks like the whole Island is moving

Now How Long do You Think That'll Last Before They Get in On the GOUGING?

yes they said in Hawaii it is $500 a day to rent a car so people are going and renting U-Haul trucks for $19.95 a day and driving around the Island........ Strange times indeed My cousin called me from the Island and said he has never seen anything like this, it looks like the whole Island is moving

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom