Hoodies kill ex policeman

Gator

Long Time Member
A couple days ago 3 black guys robbed a jewelry store and killed a bystander who followed them outside, The bystander was a ex-policeman from South Korea, all the robbers was wearing Hoodies.
story was in the daily press Victorville Ca.

Where is the national headlines, where are Jesse and AL ?

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

We never saw the media talk about the two black boys that poured gasoline on the white kid two weeks ago just because he was white either.
Now there is a black uprising coalition calling themselves the "Black Panthers" talking about spilling white blood and all sorts of ratial slurrs and threats.......where's Obama, Al Sharpton, Oprah and Jesse trying to supress these radicals, huh??

Another interesting fact.....Zimmerman is also a minority....he's just not "black".

This whole thing makes me wanna puke how they have taken away the death of this young man just to make it a ratial issue.

I'm not a gloom and doom kind of guy, but this country is dividing, both racially and politically. Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, and every other Libtard are tearing this country apart. My grandad is turning over in his grave.

all 4 Hoodie's have been Id, now they just have to find them and put them in jail. Two of them have the same last name.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>all 4 Hoodie's have been Id,
>now they just have to
>find them and put them
>in jail. Two of them
>have the same last name.
>
Is the last name Ger?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

The "panther" uprising could be expected. Should have been in Jasper after the Byrd murder in the late 90s. It drew in a diverse crowd of Klan & Panther rallies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom