HoneyHoles???

• Thread starter coolspringoutfitters
  • Start date
C

coolspringoutfitters

I have hunted in Utah all my life, I have killed a few deer but I want to kill a really big one. So, I was wondering if all of you would give me directions to your honeyholes...It would make me happy. Thanks, in advance.
Try to send it to me before Friday afternoon, I still have to go and get the old guys at Lee Kay to sight in my gun.

:)
CSO
It's all about the good times...
MonsterMuleysLogo.png

I'll tell you my honeyhole, Southfork of Dry canyon in Franklin Idaho. I even shot a B&C in there. One thing though, since the lazy, cockmauling 4-wheelers tore their way into there I haven't seen anything bigger than a 2-point.

For long distance dial 1-800-338-EDGE

>Willow park in Logan UT!!!!!

BAHAAHBAHH Ya go there you find some good ones. Last time i was in there there was a pretty big bull in there too. He is a sneaky SOB in his 30 by 30 foot pen so you got to be real sneaky

I hunt the east side of antelope island and usually do pretty good. This year I won't be going out there because I heard there are good bucks on the deseret border, (don't tell anyone) so my old spot is up for grabs. Don't take my treestands if you go out to the island. LOL.

Go up any canyon on the Wasatch Front. Very little rifle presure, not sure why? The Spruces Campground has some great parking. In years past I have sat in sight 18 and watched some real bruisers come by. Good luck to ya!!!

Gosh guys,
Thanks for all the good info! My tag says Northern Region. Does that mean I'm suppose to stay north of I70?
I would love to hear some more great places to go... Keep them coming.

CSO

It's all about the good times...

MonsterMuleysLogo.png

THe golf courses in layton... hit them up right before dark there are some nice bucks in the fair ways. I like to golf and just stick my rifle in my bag.:)

If you don't kill a buck with your rifle, all of the areas people have suggested so far are in the Wasatch "Extended" unit. "Extended" means you can extend the boundary to the closest big buck as long as you can get it into the back of your truck without anyone seeing it. Good luck!

If you hit a deer with a golfball is that considered a legal weapon or harassment? If you wound one with a golfball and as it limps away can you use a rifle?

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I live in Layton, and I'll second the comment about the golf course bucks! Bring your 300 ultra iron for those long shots to the buck on the green. I just might have to set up a treestand or two at valley view.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-19-10 AT 04:38PM (MST)[p]Maybe the H Zoo, or is that a high fence hunt? Lots of other game there to.

How about Bountiful city limits? Tell them your just trying to save the taxpayers some money.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom