honey holes

muleyman

Very Active Member
Hey guys ~

I wanted to know where each and everyones "honey hole's" are? What I mean is I really don't care to know what unit its in, just the GPS coordinates. I really want to get a "biggin" this year and hoping everyone that has a favorite spot will let me know so I can tell my friends, that promised they wouldn't say a word to anyone...but then will tell their friends...who will tell their other friends! By the time I get to your honey hole and my new "best spot", I will be trying to figure out how the hell to hunt with about 46 other guys all in same "honey hole"!

Again just GPS coords will be fine. I will also tell you my favorite place to hunt in return. Its a really great area...the only problem is you have to hunt it at night and if anyone confronts you...run and don't tell them I sent you if you get caught! So any takers?

muleyman

This is a heck of a thing to say, muleyman, but since I'v been on this site, you have been the most accomidating member to try and help people out! Always asking them to PM you!
Please don't take this post the wrong way, because I really respect you for trying to help these guys out. Unfortunately, there are those among us that will just use you! I know, because I have been used in the past, several times.
I will still try and help people, but they still have to do their part to find the critters, because I'm not gonna give them a detailed map or gps coordinates.
They have to earn my trust over time. I've had to do that with others that have helped me!
Someday I hope to meet you in person and maybe you can show me where the big kokanee are in Wallowa Lake! :)
I'll bring the boat!

Anytime Nick!!! I sincerely appreciate the compliment. Where you from? You draw any tags you were wanting this year? Let me know if I can help any...

I've been cussed out (in my PM box) by locals for sharing on this site, but you know what...who cares! I'm not giving up any "honey holes" I'm just telling people that an area is great hunting. BUT Nick if you care to share with everyone on here where that sweet spot is of yours, I'm all ears! LOL ;)

BTW a few yrs ago before I knew better, I use to run my mouth about every ridge, MT top and area that help good deer and elk. One archery season my uncle ran into two fellers from CA 18 miles in on a pack trip, and he was told that a feller by the name of "muleyman" on MM said this was a great area for big bulls! Luckly my uncle didnt know it was me or I would have gotten as a$$ beatin for sure!!! Ever since then its only PM's and info disclosed if I feel right about doing it. BUT its all general info if its an area we still hunt, otherwise I will give a lot more if its a place I've hunted way-back-when or have knowledge of.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-03-10 AT 04:04PM (MST)[p]I told you last year' you'd regret giving me your phone #:...member.....

If its a draw unit I'm obliged to do so have been for year, many times I'd give up a honey hole only for them to go home empty.

its not only the spot you hunt you gotta know how to hunt it...just my two centavos

>>me? a chip? not here amego!
>>Do i know you? LOL
>>
>>
>>muleyman
>
>
>not biblicly no...

??HUH??

LAST EDITED ON Jul-07-10 AT 08:38AM (MST)[p]>>>me? a chip? not here amego!
>>>Do i know you? LOL
>>>
>>>
>>>muleyman
>>
>>
>>not biblicly no...
>
>
>
>
>??HUH??

it was a joke, splain it some other time...it was stupid...

Muleyman!
Thanks for the reply to my PM. I've got those GPS co ordinates locked into my Garmin and have contacted that Bee keeper to deliver the hives to that meadow by August 1.
That should give plenty of time for the Honey Hole Herd to find where the good eats are! I owe ya BIGTIME!!!!

Good Mr. Nick! Now if you catch you there during season, I forgot to mention what will happen to you!

Taker easy...

muleyman

Back
Top Bottom