Honey Do contest

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Due to stay home I got 7 major projects done. A 8x12 barn style shed and a new backyard sidewalk are my favorite things I got done. A chicken coop I just built cost more than I wanted but Mrs wants to have a 6 hen egg farm. Anyone else after it ? It does look nice to see the home looking better and better.

My wife has turned into a cleaning robot...." I clean..I clean...and you can too .....sweep & mop..and then repeat every few days" In an 8,000sq. ft. house that is a bunch. Thankfully I get to escape to the yard where she is not my immediate boss ! She does do a good job with the haircuts and after 57 years together I have learned to just salute and do as she request. She is pretty kind to this old man !

DW: I can catch her BUT...........I forget why ! We have a gal that comes in every 2 weeks to clean but not now so I get to do my duty. It breaks up the boredom ! Hopefully we get to go salmon fishing in Ketchikan at the end of June but I don't think that is going to happen.

Remodel our guest bathroom. The whole 9 yards. Everything. Nicer view while losing weight.

Prune the trees (100+), set up the drip system, burn yard trash, install LED lights in the kitchen, perimeter alarms, new toilets, new faucet, get the camper ready, AND, she wants a new gun, oil changes, chimney sweeping.

I'm pouring a slab for an 18 foot diameter by 12 foot wall grain silo to make a bedroom and bathroom for guests.....

Remodeled the garage and rehung my horns. Took more time to decide where to hang the horns than it did to do the work...LOL
Going back to work today as they released construction here in Kali so back to the grindstone.

No contest around here..she's making more money for Exxon than me...I do 'em or die...done at 10.00 am every day then I get to go PLAY!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom