Honest question

Robiland

Very Active Member
So a friend of mine on facebook asks everyones opinion about the Festival of Colors in Spanish Fork Utah. It a party for non-christians, almost muslim type stuff. I am not 100% sure. But its a TON of people that go to a giant field and throw powdered and colored chalk dust in the air. From the times I have seen people come from that, they are colored and even stained for a few days. It goes on for 2 days, and there are thousands that go.

My friend asks what we all think of it. I said, and quote,
"I think its gay, I dont like it. Its a time and place for people to drink and do drugs, plus I wont support non christian parties."

He went off on me and said, "Watch out for the HOMOPHOBIC slurs!"

I did not use it as a homophobic slur, I used the word gay as lame or stupid. He went off on me about how I will get sued and blah blah blah......

My question.
Is that bad to say, GAY, in the content of lame or stupid?

No it's not bad to use! The only reason that he said that is because he's a closet case is afraid to tell you?

Don't drink and call your Girlfriend at night!!!!!!

Tell you buddy to stop acting like some kind of faggot. That ought to help.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

....I thought you Mormons had better control of your queers than that......wtf???

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

Is this the Rainbow Warrior Bunch?

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

LAST EDITED ON May-06-13 AT 06:39PM (MST)[p]First off, having a "friend on Facebook"....is NOT the same as having a "friend on MM"...!

It is acceptable to have a friend, that you have actually met in person, who USES Facebook.....but having an "exclusive" Facebook friend, requires burning your "man card".

It is about 2 or 3 steps into GAY territory. That is why your "friend" got butt hurt.....ha, ha,.... because, simply by your being there, he assumed you were "on the fence", so to speak.

Tell him you ARE a homophobe and just plain don't believe that the "Hershey Highway", is a two way street! He probably won't bother you much after that. .....

As far as your use of the term "gay", in ANY context, to denote something you don't like, is perfectly normal.

"Being an idiot is NOT an art form. Give it up!"

Uh... yeah, ANY dude that gets butthurt over saying something is gay is absolutely gay himself. ANY dude that gets mad on Facebook over the saying something is gay is Rupaul! I wouldn't have that cocksucker as a friend!

"Almost muslim type stuff"?

LMFAO, I must've changed the channel to Leave it to Beaver and not noticed.

>LAST EDITED ON May-06-13
>AT 06:39?PM (MST)

>
>First off, having a "friend on
>Facebook"....is NOT the same as
>having a "friend on MM"...!
>
>
>It is acceptable to have a
>friend, that you have actually
>met in person, who USES
>Facebook.....but having an "exclusive" Facebook