Homestead

Roy

Well it comes down to the final race! Homestead here we come. Looks like Jimmy has the pole - will he have enough laps to take it and hold of Hamlin or will it be Denny's day? Harvick is close too!

Looks to be a great race - anything could happen.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Well!!!

One things for sure!

We've seen Jimmy,Tony & a few others Putt around the track in the last few races the last few years knowing all they had to do to win was finish the race!

They won't be pulling that kinda BS this year!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

For dang sure going to be s fun weekend. Wouldn't it be great if it came down to the last lap?

I'll be way surprised if Hamlin makes it all the way. Sounds like Harvick has no problem putting somebody in the wall.

If Jimmy gets his car set up right he'll be hard to catch.

HAVE AT IT BOYS!!!!!!!

Slick

slick!

If Jimmy gets his car set up right?

That's just about already happened!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!

Yup! just saw that 48 qualified 6th. Hamlin & Harvick will need to be careful that far back in the pack. Could be over real early..... or not!

Slick

it's hamblins year, this season reminds me of the year kennseth won the championship, there has been many of races hamblin has been a lap down and get the caution and come back to win the race or finish top 5.....johnson has run out of his lucky charms... besides johnsons or gordons pit crew can't beat hamblins.....

Luv him or hate him... that f'n Kyle Bush cracks me up! What ever it takes to win. Good job on the Nationwide kid!

Slick

denny hamblin, drives the fed-ex #11 toyota for joe gibbs racing...your kidden me right?? has the most wins this season...

he means "Denny Hamlin"......lol
JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

It's almost RACE TIME Boys!

Will JJ Sweep it again?

Will the FED-EX Car Deliver?

Will Harvick knock em all off the Track?

One thing I like about this years 'last' race!

They're gonna have to race & use the throttle if they wanna win,instead of pussfootin around the track like in previous years!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!

Hey Eel!

There's no warnings!

You run WOT or you get home in last place!:D

Harvick put Cry Baby Kyle in his place!
You notice Harvick didn't lift?:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!

hats off to th 48 team, hate to see them win 5 in a row, but johnson is a dam good driver, good to see the chase come down to the last race and not be a wash...also i tip my hat to harvick for putting the cry baby in the wall(18).....and my mistake for hamlin, not hamblin, my bad........can't wait for feb. and the daytona 500..........

I'm not much good for anything else but I can sure pick Presidential and NASCAR races! lmao.

Hate to see anybody wreck but you can't blame Harvick for spinning that weenie Bush.

Slick

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom