Homesick, Roy? U will b!

TripleK

Long Time Member
Lotsa snow today, Roy...lotsa snow....

2007_1205SNOW0055.jpg

2007_1205SNOW0053.jpg

Jenn
"Behind every great man is a great woman...and behind every great woman is some guy staring at her butt!"

That aint nuttin Jenn. unless you took those pics the first time it snowed. theres alot more on the ground then that.lol

-Cody AKA BigBuck92

Whats with the pic?? NO LIGHTS? Where is your sprirt?
Get out there in the dreaded snow and put lights on that tree.

I like it when it snows at your house and not mine.
Rutnbuck

>That aint nuttin Jenn. unless you
>took those pics the first
>time it snowed. theres alot
>more on the ground then
>that.lol
>
You're right, Cody. There's over a foot out there now. We got alot more. It's been snowing all day. I love it.

Jenn
"Behind every great man is a great woman...and behind every great woman is some guy staring at her butt!"

I agree with rutnbuck! That tree is too perfect to go without lights. (unless you want me to hang them, of course:))

Eel

Yup! That snow will make a guy sick alright! Is it Spring yet? Enjoy the 75 degree weather in Texas Roy. I would!

>I agree with rutnbuck! That tree
>is too perfect to go
>without lights. (unless you want
>me to hang them, of
>course:))
>
>Eel

LOL Well my husband begs to differ, boys! It took alot of "nagging" (*elbow elbow* *snicker*) to get him to hang up what few lights he did hang up. I'd owe favors for the rest of the year if he put lights up on that tree. LOL

Jenn

Too cool. Yeah - it looks like we had our winter here last week. Back in the 70's. I guess another cold front is supposed to come through. The metorologists don't anticipate there being snow this year though. We had some last year - for 17 minutes! Two or three days of ice storms were pretty cool though.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Thank god I made it out of the Basin yesterday! Indian canyon weren't to bad cept for dodging all the spun out big trucks. What were they thinkin? Good luck on seeing the sun this next month basinites!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-08-07 AT 05:57PM (MST)[p]Yup. It's pretty foggy out. We're socked in. But, we did see the sun for a bit today. It was so pretty outside. I can't believe you were here in the Basin again and didn't call me and Bess for lunch, Nunya. How rude. ;-)

Jenn

LAST EDITED ON Dec-09-07 AT 00:55AM (MST)[p]Look how pretty it looks at night, Roy.

NightSNow.jpg

Jenn

Yep Looks pretty. Pretty freaking cold that is! I think I will have to go to Cabos to warm up after seeing that. Wishing ya all happy holidays.

Rutnbuck

Here you go, Roy. An old friend in the snow.....

Snow on The Palimino
2007_1208SantaChristmasParty0022.jpg

Jenn

We got much needed snow here tooo....Tried out my new snowmobile...its a little rough but will go anywhere.
475d3f723bfc8b3c.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom