HOMEMADE FIREWORKS IN LEHI???

B

bobcatbess

BAD DEAL FOR A BOY PASSING BY A JACKASS THAT WAS DETONATING HOMEMADE FIRE WORKS IN LEHI!!!

HOPE THE BOY RECOVERS SOON!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I AIN'T NO PUTER PRO BUT HERE YA GO!!!

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=3851428

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

thanks for posting the link, Bess.

What a horrible thing to happen. That POS that was responsible for this....well, he'll get his, i wont go saying what i think ought to happen to him!

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

How do you get people to realize that firework laws are there for a reason? Every year you see and hear of people getting hurt badly messing with them. This isn't so much a case of breaking the law in that manner, but still is something that didn't need to be done.

I pray that this little boy gets well and has a chance to enjoy living out his childhood. It is sad that someone has taken this away from him doing something like this.
May God bless this boy and his family and may they have the strength to endure the many months of rehab this boy faces!

"fireworks" had nothing to do with this....the moron set off a pipe bomb.

I show hope this poor kid makes it through with his leg.

JB

>"fireworks" had nothing to do with
>this....the moron set off a
>pipe bomb.
>
>I show hope this poor kid
>makes it through with his
>leg.
>
>JB

Exactly. Black powder + Steel Pipe= IED. The guy needs to have some serious charges brought against him, he needs to be made an example for all the other DUMBASSESS out there!!!

RE: HOMEMADE PIPE BOMBS IN LEHI???

HEY CUPSY???

YOU'RE RIGHT!!!

EVER NOTICE HOW THEY SHADE THE PUBLIC SOMETIMES???

AND Tony!!!

I HAVE EXPERIENCE IN BUILDING EXPLOSIVES!!!

THAT MAKE ME A DUMB-ASS???

I DONE IT WHEN I WAS YOUNGER!!!

I SURE AS HELL DIDN'T SET ANY OF THEM OFF WHERE IT WASN'T SAFE!!!

I GUESS IF THE NEWS REPORTERS WOULD OF MENTIONED "PIPE BOMB" THEY'D OF SCARED MOST EVERYBODY ON THE WASATCH FRONT!!!

SUPPOSIBLY THIS JOKER HAD EXPERIENCE WITH EXPLOSIVES???

WHAT MAKES SOME OF THESE JOKERS TICK I DON'T KNOW???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

>
>I HAVE EXPERIENCE IN BUILDING EXPLOSIVES!!!
>
>
>THAT MAKE ME A DUMB-ASS???

>
>THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY
>NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT
>A HELL OF A LOT
>LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS
>DESTINATION!!!
>
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

>
>
469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

>
>THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT
>OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS
>IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN
>BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING
>TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

If you lit them off in the street, then yes. If not, then possibly still yes.

GOOD GAWD Tony!!!

I DIDN'T LITE THEM IN THE STREET!!!

AT 12 YEARS OLD I GUESS I MIGHTA HAD MORE SENSE THAN THIS JACK-ASS???

I'M NOT SAYING I WAS RIGHT Tony!!!

WHATS DONE IS DONE!!!

I NEVER HURT ANYBODY BUT MYSELF!!!

IS THAT O.K. Tony???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom