homebound sick and tired of cabin fever

B

bucklover

Did the world come to an end or what? I'm sitting at home with a head and chest cold that is kicking my butt, and I can't even find any new comments to read or argue with on any of these sites.

Go to the political forum and voice your opinion on some of the issues, some of the stuff that gets said over there is almost as good as a comedy show.
WVBOWAK

Thanks, I've read most, if not all of it, and you're right. Pretty entertaining! I've even checked out about every state. That list of good books to read is something I need to keep track of.

Rub half a jar of Vicks on your chest and neck, put on a turtle neck shirt, turn your electric blanket on high and go back to bed!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

You guys really do have a heart! Thanks for the sympathy and advise. I always worry something like this will happen just before a hunt. I have a friend that got Swine flu a few years ago and ended up messing most of the season.

Rug VICKS on the bottom of your feet and then put on a heavy pair of socks and go to bed....suppose to work.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom