Home Security??

kawboy

Very Active Member
A salesman stopped by my house a few minutes ago trying to sale adt security systems. He was kind of a dousche bag. But I HAVE Been thinking about having one installed anyways.

Does anyone have a security system in the salt lake area that they would recomend? Almost all of the reviews I have read about ADT have been horrible.

Maybe I will stick with my Ruger Security program.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Wonder if that is the brand used at the KONA WHITE HOUSE?????

That thing was always going off!!!

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Anybody know what Brand REDDOG Installs?

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Never an issue here with ADT.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Here is my home security...

IMG_4418.jpg

Tessa9months021.jpg

Just find some ADT signs and put then in your yard. They will work about as good as ADT. I was a Deputy with the Salt Lake County Sheriff's Office for almost 10 years (I am now working at a different job in Wyoming). ADT will call the police if the alarm goes off. The problem is that there were so many false alarms in SLC that MOST (actually every police agency that I known of but I have not been a cop in SLC for almost 4 years) will require a RP (responsible person) to go to your property with the police. If a RP can't be found the police will not respond. Almost 98% of all alarm drops in SLC were false and that is the reason for the RP requirement. A dog or ADT signs will do just as much and save you money in the long run. Hope that helps...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom