HOLY F#%@!!!!

That's what happens when prostitution is legalized. These sickos get bored with the legal stuff and resort to the most horrific scenes imaginable.

And the guy who posed a sex toy in front of my niece remains free.

There are some sick SOBs out there. And they are fully supported by someone somewhere.

+1 and when those POS's get out of prison they go right back to what they were doing before. Should be shot or never released.

I got to the part where "they exchanged pictures and information on how to cook and eat youngsters......"

Line 'em all up and execute every last one of 'em. If they won't do it, I know someone that will.

Before even reading that article I've always been very careful who watches my kids and I won't let them go to daycare...ever. The wife stays home with them. Now even more so. They said one sicko abused more than 80 kids in that article! Are you effing kidding me? I can't believe some people will let almost anyone watch their kids. The people that commit those sick deeds are usually friends of the family or family. Be very careful who watches your kids.

They need to strap a M80 to his penis and to his anus and then light them off, 1 at a time. Then pour salt and lemon juice on it to cure the pain.

I already know that if anyone hurt my kid I would be doing Life without the possibility of parole.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom