Holy Crap!!!

Longun

Long Time Member
I was going to post something and all of a sudden the computer screen freaked out and start flashing 1500 and all this psychedelic flashback stuff started happening...has anybody else had that problem or is BIG BROTHER finally got ahold on me???

WELL Longun!!!

THEY SAY WHEN YOU START SEEING THINGS!!!

AND TALKING TO YOURSELF!!!

IT AIN'T FAR OFF!!!

THIS 1500 SOME OF manny's MIND ALTERING SSHIT OR WHAT???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Noooo.....can't friggin sleep anymore...tried playing around with the little woman but thats like making love to a grizzly bear trap on Menopause...KNOW WHAT I MEAN??? So I figured I'd just get up and see what everybody is pissin and moanin' about on here this morning.....Hey GOOD MOOOOOORNING MMMMMONNNSTER MULEYYYYYYS!!!!

YA!!!

FOR SOME REASON THEY AIN'T IN THE MOOD AT 4:00 AM,WTH???

SOMEBODY SPLAIN IT???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Mike'

I'll get on it right away and see if there's any conspiracy thing gonin on over there, 1500 huh k........LOL

well here it is, it didn't take long to find it...

1500 is a conspiracy of alien & UFO, photos & movies of conspiracy's, with a brand new message board, survey and more. Includes theories on Roswell, Area 51, the Echelon Project.

Contact?

Barry Coward
Department of History
Malet St.
London WC1E 7HX
UK
Phone: ++ 44(0)207 631 6299
Fax: ++ 44 (0)207 631 6552
Email: [email protected]

Thanks Manny....I'll get right on it...speakin of UFO'S I told a buddy one time If I personally see sumthin' tryin to beam me up in the woods I'll give em' a clip load from the .338 before they take me...he looked at me all Wide Eyed "I WOULDN'T DO THAT IF I WERE YOU"....he must know sumthin I don't???

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom