Holly Jolly Christmas!!

sageadvice

Long Time Member
I like the Song and get a kick outa what they got going of that young feller!

Merry Christmas to all!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I'll bet that little guy and you have a lot in common Sage! That was a good vid. Have a merry Xmas Sage!!

Thanks folks! The power has been out since i posted this until just now. We have gotten somewhere very near 10 feet of snow these past few days, enough snow for a "White Christmas" for everybody!! Come get yours!! lol "Merry Christmas!!!"

Santa

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

lol, me too!! The good news is my lil Sis is bringing her troop up Wends. to visit for 4-5 days!! I do so enjoy her visits, all is well!

Joey

You talkin inches or feet sage?:D

If I had Listened!
I wouldn't be here today Living & Dieing with the Choices I've made!

BCB, That would be, "We have gotten somewhere very near 10 feet of snow these past few days,"

10 feet! I don't have a camera, never have, but i gotta get some pic's of this. lol

I can hear the snow plow going by just now. That SOB is going to big time berm me in again!! Crap!! lol, might as well laugh...

Joey

Just RAZZIN Ya sage!

I remember a few years ago when you Guys got nailed like that with Snow Deeper than the Houses!

We get Snow!

But JUDAS!

We measure Ours in Inches,not Feet!:D

If I had Listened!
I wouldn't be here today Living & Dieing with the Choices I've made!

Bump, check out the link, it's priceless!

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom