Hog hunts in Idaho

H

highalpinemuleys

Just curious if any of you guys know of any places to hunt hogs in Idaho. I live in Jackson and we were looking to come over and satisfy the itch before spring bear kicks in. Any info would be great. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the info but those guys are all booked up for the spring season all ready. I was hoping someone would have some info on something similar. Same style of hunt and price. I can not find much on the internet. Again thank you.

>Thanks for the info but those
>guys are all booked up
>for the spring season all
>ready. I was hoping someone
>would have some info on
>something similar. Same style
>of hunt and price.
>I can not find much
>on the internet. Again
>thank you.

I don't know if there are any others in Idaho. I thought you were looking for a free range pig hunt which you won't find here.

If I find anything I will let you know.

I have heard multiple reports, but few seem reliable. I hear regular reports about them being on some islands in Snake, but again not confirmed. Never seen a pic of a true wild hog. Canned hunts are just that, canned and could only scratch an itch to kill not hunt. Good luck.

What does airfare to Texas cost?

Yes i agree. After looking into this hunt and reading some reviews online it dose not sound like something i am interested in. I thought it would be challenging. But it seems like you just walk and and shoot the things. Oh well. Thanks guys

you can shoot them right in there pens before they let them out,, was out there one time looking at the operation,,,

i think a 5yr old with a slingshot would be very successful

For the past 8 years I have had the opportunity to hunt a large ranch in Central California for hogs. Wild hogs are tough to hunt, are not easy to pattern, and can get testy if not killed quickly, so if you get the chance to hunt them honestly you will enjoy it. Plus the Cheddar-Jalapeno sausage is awesome!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom