Hog hunters delight!

txhunter58

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-14 AT 09:00PM (MST)[p]This video caused me to bust out laughing. If you have ever hunted hogs and wanted to be able to get more than one at a time, you will love this video!

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-14 AT 09:12PM (MST)[p]"Think ya used enough dynamite there,Butch?"

That's one way to do it! I didn't expect THAT! LOL

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-14 AT 00:43AM (MST)[p]I have been waiting for weeks to see who the first inbred to post that would be.......some things are better enjoyed in private

8346emporor_obama.jpg

I liked it big...fondler doesn't

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-14 AT 05:59AM (MST)[p]Duh, I may not be very smart but I do know what good hog killing looks like Zigger. Sorry if I offended your delicate nature. If antis don't like it they can lump it because if I can spread the word on a more effective way of eliminating them, I will.

I own land that hogs are ruining and we cant keep up with killing them. They are vermin and they are as smart and hard to kill/eradicate as coyotes or wolves. As well as being very prolific. Not only do they cause massive environmental damage but they eat fawns, turkey eggs/poults, etc.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

That's one way to do it. Yes, hogs are overrunning some parts of Texas and ruining the wildlife habitat and land. I don't care how they kill'em as long as they're DEAD!!

txhunter58 was called an inbred by someone with a name like Zigger. Really.....................now that's funny.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-14 AT 10:23AM (MST)[p]Txhunter58, I will not call you a "inbred", but posting that video just inflames the anti hunters. They use videos like that to get non hunting voters to pass anti hunting bills at state level by painting us hunters and hunting as evil.

Maybe it will not effect you in Texas, but here in CA. and a few other states it will be put to good use by PETA and other anti hunting groups. The real inbred idiots are the ones that did it and video taped it for public showing. They should have kept it private.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom