Hog hunt

It's been a few years, but we did a couple of hunts with lazyrhunts outside of Eagle Pass, Texas. We had a great time and we all got to shoot some pigs and javelina. My buddy also shot a really nice bobcat.

Just do a Google search for Texas hog hunting and you will be overwhelmed by results. We hunt them down at Uvalde during deer season, but you can find them from DFW and further on south. Heck, they're even out in the swamps at Matagorda. The Katy Prairie/Eagle Lake area is flat and has a ton. You can even apply for TPWD public land hunts. Costs are really reasonable too. Do you want rifle, bow, night vision, or helicopter? Too many to pick from.

that is the problem....to many to pick from, i was hoping someone would have prior experience to share to shorten my search.

thanks

Do a search for Pete Ray out of Pearsall Texas, I know he has a web site. My son and I have been there twice, once for Javalina and once for Deer and Pigs. We had a great time both times. Great food, nice cabins, fair prices. Airport pick up and drop off included in price.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom