Hog hunt help!

theox

Very Active Member
So this may sound a bit crazy, but my fiance and I are considering going on a hog hunt for part of our honeymoon.( she reallllly wants to)( and so do i of course).
Anyway Im wondering if anyone on here can point me in the right direction to a good affordable hog hunt( any state). Was leaning toward Texas. I think its crazy to spend a lot on a hog hunt so im really lloking for something fairly inexpensive but fun and with a decent success rate. THanks

If you can you need to see about the Helicopter Hog hunts, they sure look like the cats meow. Check them out on Youtube

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Come on ox!

Treat the Lady Right!

The Days of hording Money & being Cheap are done!

Wait till she finds that Stash of Cash in your Wallet!:D

http://helibacon.com/hog-hunting/

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Define "cheap". The hunting can be about the same on many Texas ranches, but the price differential is often the nice lodge, quality cooking, and help you can expect skinning, etc. None of these are terribly expensive, but can make a difference especially for a special event with the little woman. A three day, two night hunt can be had for well under a grand...
Bill

Texas will be 100.00 to 250.00 a day per hunter depending on whats included....like lodging and food and then your tips for any guiding.

Hey ox?

They'll probably let you keep the Bacon!

You'll be Macon Bacon,I mean Money!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

thanks for the tips guys. THe reason I wanted a cheaper hunt is because we are trying to buy a house so we are on a somewhat budget so just trying to stay a bit cheaper. California is a decent option even tho the pig hunts are more money the cost to get there is less so sounds like ill probably do cali if i ccan find a good place to go.

>thanks for the tips guys. THe
>reason I wanted a cheaper
>hunt is because we are
> trying to buy a
>house so we are on
>a somewhat budget so just
>trying to stay a bit
>cheaper. California is a decent
>option even tho the pig
>hunts are more money the
>cost to get there is
>less so sounds like ill
>probably do cali if i
>ccan find a good place
>to go.
Steve Rinella is always talking about a place called the tejon ranch for hog hunts. I'm not sure about the cost, but that might be worth looking in to.

Calif is going to be more expensive, but if you are on a Honeymoon, there are some nice places there that don't include blood and guts, if she's interested in that.

Tejon Ranch is in the Mtn's just north of LA.

Most pig hunt's in Calif are in the Mtn's between San Jose and LA on the west side of the Central Valley. Actually the best hunting is just east of Monterey and Carmel, which would be a great place to stay a night or two and enjoy some good food and a ride along the coast.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom