Hockey Fans????

N

NMHUNTNUTTG

LAST EDITED ON Nov-22-08 AT 08:55AM (MST)[p]I went to my first ever hockey game last night here in Rio Rancho , watched the NM Scorpions play their rivals the AZ Sundogs. My wife got us the tickets as a surprise for our anniversary and I had an absolute blast. All though it's not the pro hockey league(semi-pro) , theys guys can skate, the action is non stop on the gas and they slam each other into the walls hard and throw some serious hands.Hockey is amazing , this sport is brutal and so fast paced and your right on top of the action , I LOVED IT! The ice rink is about 5 miles from my house and I am pretty much hooked and am going back tonight.Just wondering how many of you also watch / love hockey , these guys are massive athletes and tougher than all get out! I have alot of learning to do but gonna do it....HEY GOALIE, HE SHOOTS, HE SCORES, HEY GOALIE , YOU SUCK! ....man the fans can get rowdy.....an I like it.....NM

You aint kidding man. I grew up in St. Louis, where the Blues/BlackHawks/Red Wings rivalry was full force. It's a blast to watch and even more fun to play.

Going to college in AR we went to the RiverBlades games all the time (minor league). Like you said, the fights, hits, 100mph frozen rubber pucks, and a bunch of huge dudes out there with no teeth and mullets. It's a blast.

I live outside Detroit and we are spoiled from the Red Wings being good for so long. The pro game was even better 15-20 years ago when fighting was more common. Hockey is the one sport where watching on TV does no justice.

I have season tickets to the Colorado Eagles, they are in the same league in the CHL and the games are great! My seats are 3 rows from the glass and it's what gets me through the winter.

We should place a friendly wager next time the Scorpions play the Eagles

Drum

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom