Hoarders. WTF?

hossblur

Long Time Member
Why is there a run on toilet paper?

Also. At my grocery store there is zero mac and cheese. Or bottled water.

If your out of water what the hell do you cook mac and cheese in? Also. If the water is shut off, how do these geniuses suppose they are getting fresh milk to make the cheese?

Plus, how the hell are they flushing that precious toilet paper if they don't have water?

Hey Hossy!

All Related to the Corona Virus Rumors!

That & Maybe China Ain't Importing Enough TRASH to Satisfy The Average Americans Ways of Wasting Everything like there's No Tomorrow!

Last I Heard it was Trumps Fault!

Don't Think for a second them little ChinaMen won't get even!

"Why is there a run on toilet paper?"
Because of one of the symptoms.

"Also. At my grocery store there is zero mac and cheese. Or bottled water."
You need to move to a better neighborhood.

"If your out of water what the hell do you cook mac and cheese in? " Venezuela is getting by just fine.

" Also. If the water is shut off, how do these geniuses suppose they are getting fresh milk to make the cheese? "
The govrnment has plenty of cheese.

"Plus, how the hell are they flushing that precious toilet paper if they don't have water?"
Sorry, thats a plumbing question.

Went to Costco in Antioch yesterday and there is no toilet paper no paper towels, no bottled water of any kind big or little and no Anti bacterial soap or wipes left on the shelves. I'm with WaptiBob in that they just need to turn on the faucet...

Who doesn't have a years supply of tp on hand? Single, and buy in bulk to save a few pennies.

I don't get it either Hoss. WTH?

I always keep 10 gallons of tap water in water jugs just in case of the big earthquake hits and breaks a main water line.

Public service announcement:

I just read some "expert" on the Federalist discussing now might be the time to learn how to use a gun.

Odds of dying of corona virus. 2%
Odds of dying from Corona poisoning.2%

Odds of getting your ass shot by a soccer mom in an urban assault vehicle loaded up with TP and baby wipes, who's at the range learning to shoot her Glock 10mm(cuz 10mm is higher than 9mm) 80%

87995966_10157494139164405_5873210336663830528_n.jpg

Spam doesn’t have Super long shelf life but it says best by which when I volunteered at the local food bank the guy told us it was still ok to consume after the date. My wife got so mad at me a couple years back I was buying two cans a week for reserve in case of natural disaster. Got tired of her bitching so I have like 20 cans that have since expired. I ate some awhile back not to big of fan of it but if it’s all I got I’ll eat it up.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom