HITS CLOSE TO HOME!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Jr Calls me 1st thing this morning letting me know a Local Friend was in an Accident!

A Great Guy & Way too young to not still be with us!

A Rare January Rain Hit us Last Night & If you know anything about the Basin Weather In January you know it's Ice the Second it hits the Ground!

Prayers for the Family!

Still can't believe it!

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=28545125&ni...-with-tanker-truck&fm=home_page&s_cid=queue-1

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Bad deal.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I hate to hear stories like this. You never know when your time is up. My prayers go out to the friends and family.

Eel

Sorry about your friend Bess.

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

Bess, sorry to hear about you losing a friend. Give our condolence to his family and our prayers are with them in their time of need.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom