Hit it ?

T

TAGATTRACTER

Well ? Would you ?
7944article-2243399-165c9671000005dc-945_306x423.jpg

1 little Girl, 1 crazy Night ? felonies, train wreck, escape, ER?s

December 5, 2012. Valparaiso. It sounds like a Christmas carol nightmare. 1 girl, 1 night ? 6 stitches, 4 misdemeanors, 3 felonies, 2 emergency room visits, 1 escape from police handcuffs, and 1 train wreck, literally. That was one young lady?s evening this weekend, prior to being subdued by 8 police officers, nurses and security guards. And to top it off, she's only 22 years-old, 5? 3? tall and 105 pounds.

Jordan Jones - Image courtesy of the Chicago Sun Times.

To the rest of northwest Indiana, it was Sunday morning. To Jordan Jones, the petite, attractive, blonde-haired Valparaiso resident, it was still Saturday night. Based on media reports, she had just finished a night of drinking at the Upper Deck bar in Chesterton, Indiana.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The train wreck, literally and figuratively

Driving home from the bar at 4:15am, the 22 year-old thought she was turning onto one of the roads that would lead her back to where she lived only a few miles away. Instead, in the darkness of the rural Indiana night, she turned onto a set of railroad tracks and continued to drive along them until her car became stuck. Exiting her vehicle to see why it wouldn't move any further, she accidentally locked herself out of her running car which was still in gear.

Showing just how bad her luck was going to be this day, Jordan noticed a train coming toward her and the car at that precise moment. She dialed 911 and told dispatchers about her predicament. Helpless with only a moment to react, neither the police nor young Miss Jones could stop the train before it violently smashed into her yellow Pontiac Sunfire.

The police arrive

Within minutes, Chesterton Police arrived and administered multiple field sobriety tests, which Jones failed. Hoping to obtain air-tight evidence of a DUI, while Jones argued in defense of her sobriety, police took her to St. Anthony?s emergency room in Chesterton at 6:30am. The blood-alcohol test showed Jordan Jones with a level of 0.22 ? almost 3-times the legal limit. Upon being placed under arrest for DUI, the 5? 3?, 105 pound girl began resisting.

After being wrestled out of her wheelchair in the emergency room and into the back of a waiting police car, Jones allegedly kicked one officer in the face, causing her to hit the back of her head on the interior roof of the vehicle. Finally secured in the back of the squad car, Jones somehow escaped from her handcuffs and tried to exit.

After pulling over and restraining the 22 year-old more tightly in the backseat, police continued their trek to take her to jail. Instead, Jones repeatedly smashed her head into the heavy-duty partition separating the front and back seat of the police car. At one point, she hit her head so hard, she knocked herself unconscious. Police, fearing the worst, pulled over again and radioed to meet an ambulance in the middle of Highway 49.

Round 2

When the ambulance arrived at 7:00am, Jordan Jones awoke inside the medical vehicle and began resisting again. With one EMT driving and the police car following behind, Jones fought off the second EMT and the accompanying police officer. During the struggle, she is accused of spitting blood in both their faces and biting through the protective glove of the police officer, drawing his blood.

Once outside the second hospital emergency room, it took 8 personnel to restrain the 5? 3?, 105 pound girl. According to one report, the small army included 4 nurses, 2 police officers, a hospital security guard and a doctor. Attempting to fight them all off, Jones is accused of kicking one nurse in the crotch and stomach.

Finally restrained to a hospital bed, Jordan Jones? night out drinking ended with police charging her with 4 misdemeanors and 3 felonies. For anyone who's ever had a night out drinking that they either regret or can't remember, Jordan Jones sounds like a folk hero in the making.

Special thanks to the Chicago Sun Times/Post Tribune for providing the above details

She seemed like a real party right up to the biting and spitting blood on the cops. This one is a bit too crazy for me.

Supposedly an heir to the Reddenboker popcorn fortune too.

Holy crop! That looks like my first wife 20 years ago! If its he I already hit a couple times and it wasn't any good!!!

Anybody heard from RUGSTER since the Attempted Cavity Search?

Somebody better check on him!

She turns the Cavity Check around on him He might be in Trouble!

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

I have always been a fan of gals with a morally casual attitude. Who has two thumbs and would hit that...? THIS GUY.

I think when RUGSTER woke up the next Mornin she was playin this song for him!:D

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

She looks like she'd clean up pretty good. Hell Yeah!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I wouldn't hit that, sounds like she'd hit back...
not worth it to me :)
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Um HELL NO!!! I have dealt with plenty of those crazy azz women at work and most are trouble!

Could you imagine being her date that night? Instant crazy biatch, just add booooz.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-07-12 AT 11:23AM (MST)[p]Crazy chicks are great in the sack..Especially ones with Epilepsy...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>She must have had more than
>booze in her system to
>be that belligerent.
>
>Eldorado

You're probably right, maybe she has the H5N1 virus and it made her into a zombie. You should call the local authorities and offer up your services as the only physician in the country treating such viruses. Hell, after you cure her, she might let you hit it.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-07-12 AT 04:22PM (MST)[p]Nothin the matter with that, gal has a little spunk is all. She kinda reminds me of a pissed off Miranda Lambert! :)

2539miranda_pissed_2.jpg

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Someone has hit it cuz I can see the mushroom mark on her forehead,but no ball prints on her chin.WTF???

"keep the wind in your face and the sun at your back"

She sounds like she would be a good wrestling match anyway.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Looks to me like she's been hit all she can stand.

Besides that, those rowdy girls are hi maintenance and I have long since quit doing my thinking with the "little head".....go ahead, I've heard all the jokes.

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom