History With Bucks, Bulls, etc

I really like to see what Bucks, Bulls and anything that has antlers or horns looks like and how they change from year to year. Please post your history with the animals that you have hunted, killed or watched over multiple years. Would love to see trail camera pics, sheds and of course the high quality camera pictures. Please share anything about animals you have followed from year to year.

Can’t wait to read your stories and follow this thread!

I will start with this buck I shot during archery season a few years ago. Found five years of antlers from the buck. At age eight he added mass, palmation and extra points.
DSCN3908.JPG

Here’s my history from year to year. So this buck is named splits for a pretty obvious reason. In 2020 we noticed he had a cool inline and didn’t think much of it as he wasn’t a giant or anything he was probably 150s. In 2021 he didn’t grow many inches on and he was just another young buck with potential probably about 165 or so. In 2022 he made a jump up to high 180s, 190 class buck. We contemplated trying to hunt him due to the fact he was going out on our neighbours to feed and we were worried he might be shot before he reached his full potential. November came and he was still alive so we let him live knowing he would blossom into a giant the next year. In 2023 he grew into a true 215+ beast we figured he was 6 years old when we harvested him.

IMG_2671.jpeg

IMG_6678.jpeg

IMG_6642.jpeg

This is a management buck that I killed in 2022. We had followed him for 4 years and I decided I wanted a wide management buck that year so we named him Wide Load this is my first buck with a crossbow I hunted him for 19 days and finally sealed the deal in late December at 40 yards. He was just under 33 inches wide and right at 170. No sheds but a friend of ours hunted for him in 2021. Overall a cool buck.

IMG_7255.jpeg

IMG_7254.jpeg

IMG_0260.jpeg

IMG_0006.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom