Hillary for me, you?

Very inspiring, but I'm for Obama. He stands for change and hope, and other stuff and things.

Eel

Dammit JB, thats 30 seconds outta my life I'll never get back...lol

horsepoop.gif

OBama probably does stand for change. From what he says, he does NOT believe in the constitution. If you don't understand that, please READ it at least once.

eel, you have whit! I too like Obama and his talk of doing things, what things I don't know, but I know he wants to do things. (Bill did things, but I think Obama wants to do other things?)

-------------------------
www.sagebasin.com
-------------------------

He also want's to get rid of all concealed carry permits except for ex- law enforcment and military. Plus re-instate the clinton gun bans. Not the CHANGE I'm lookin for.

That's worse than the Partridge Family crap, I couldn't watch the whole thing.

Ransom and 202 are pretty good dancers though I have to say.

THAT IS SOME SORRY STUFF, ...I DONT WANT MY PRESIDENT TO HAVE ISSUES WITH LIPSTICK, PMS, MAKEUP FOUNDATION, BAD HAIR DAYS, BILL, MONICA, OR CHELSY.
I LIKE MCCAIN'S MILITARY BACKGROUND, HIS BACKBONE, & HIS LEADERSHIP TOOLS.....BUT HE DOES HAVE SOME DAMM SHORT ARMS...YD.

YD, it's an arm length issue for me too. LOL!

Plus Obama said that the past is behind us and the future lies ahead of us. How could you not vote for a man with that kind of vision?

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Feb-16-08 AT 06:55AM (MST)[p] NOW THAT IS SOME SERIOUS VISION RIGHT THERE EEL, THATS FOR SURE....YD. (OBAMA HAS SOME WORLD CLASS EARS TOO !!).

...I DONT WANT
>MY PRESIDENT TO HAVE ISSUES
>WITH PMS,
>

Oh come on! YOu don't know what could happen with a PMSy woman in the White House. Or a menopausal woman with hot flashes and hormone imbalances! It could be really exciting! Just imagine what could happen if some Irani militant group were really annoying her one day. POOF! They could be gone in seconds. LOL

OH YEA.....SHE MIGHT BE IN PMS CRAZED STATE OF MIND & LAUNCH A LACED TAMPAX MORTOR INTO A BUNCH OF TAKEN BY SURPRISE MCCLAIN SUPPORTERS.....LETS NOT CHANCE IT.....YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom