Hillary Clinton speaks out on Saddam

overton

Long Time Member
Hillary says Saddam supported Al Qaida.

Why did Hillary say Saddam supported Al Qaida? Everybody knows there were no terriost ties, right? She must be stupid.

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members." ~ Hillary Clinton

October 10, 2002

Floor Speech of Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton
on S.J. Res. 45, A Resolution to Authorize the Use of
United States Armed Forces Against Iraq

Yawn, post some news, we all know that hillary is running for the nomination, who would believe anyone running on either side at this point?

Really at this point both sides look bleak.
To answer your yawn response you know why I posted her remarks. Bush is always labeled a liar. What are the rest of the cretins then? Just mistaken?

Ransom

That was 5 years ago, she was wrong. the difference is she's trying to correct her mistake, and this administration is riding it to the ground. that's why Bush is a political joke begging to hold 1/3 of congress to keep his veto power and Hillary will be your next president. bad enough Bush is a mega screw up but he rolls out the red carpet for Hillary to follow behind him, thanks Bush that's just what we need.

I think Cheney's comments on why we didn't go into Iraq when he worked for daddy Bush are much more relevant, and still true today.

"That was 5 years ago, she was wrong".

A democrat that was wrong? Say it aint so.

Its just the same old double standard Mort, I know you know, but just to point it out here. Notice how Hilary is simply "wrong" acording to Dude yet Bush is a "liar" for saying the same thing. By the way all the now antiwar Dems said the same exact thing. They voted to send them to war and now want to pull the rug out from under our troops. Disgusting traitors.

?Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.?
---Theodore Roosevelt,

This babe is running for president.

46f5e6dd30918b25.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom