HIGH SPEED CHASE?

Oh the goofy sucker caused all kinds of havoc! Took Neilo 2 extra hrs to get home so I had to baby sit the dog.

Rutnbuck

My toyota has the limiter set at 107, guessing his was the same.
If you are one to try and out run the cops, you'd think he would have got a new chip so he could go a little faster...
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

WHOA! Looks like he was a bank robber. Suicide by cop.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

For sure it wasn't 1911 who greased the perp, he lost his bullet about 2 months ago.

2311idiot.jpg

> Mntman. It is a
>parts truck now with no
>owner. To bad a
>kid went stupid now he
>is dead.
>
> Rutnbuck

I wasn't saying good job, just that it stated he was doing 110 and I said toyota has their trucks limited to 107...

Also if I was the criminal type that wanted to try and out run cops, I know for a fact I wouldn't have a vehicle that was limited to any speed, I would want as much potential as possible. Do I recomend doing that, no. just my observation.

As for outrunning the cops, I did it once when I was 18. Speeding in a snowstorm through town. I seen the cop try and catch me, I was stupid but knew I had the advantage with 6" of snow on the streets. With 4wd, he had no chance and I quickly lost him...
Wasn't smart but who is when they are 18...

Guessing I will be labled as Mr. lawbreaker from this day forward on MM now...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

I was once stupid at 18 also Mntman so we both may be labeled this. I thought it was gonna be smart to outrun a cop on a bullet bike. Took em thru the neighbor hoods out west at over 100 miles an hour. I was suprised and impressed at how he kept up. It was at the point of multiple cars on my azz I decided it was time to get the hell out of there. Which I did. It was the talk of the town for awhile.

Hear that Mntman. It is not bad if they chase you but when they catch you and take your beer for their annual Christmas Party now that sucks.

Rutnbuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom