High Country 4th

BeanMan

Long Time Member
The Wife and I got to take our Niece out for a hike on the 4th. We got hailed on, rained on, and had a great day. Even Sparkey got to drag his 15 year old bones up to 12,500' on a 12 mile round trip. He was a bit tired when we finished.

What's Up with the Color of the Water?

I Knew Your Wife Was HOT!:D

I Just Knew it!:D

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

>Bess, My wife is hot but
>that is my 15 year
>old Niece in the pic.
>

Yes Bean!

Do You See The Smiley Faces?

Just RAZZIN You a Bit!:D:D:D

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

Eel, There are three lakes, the middle one has some nice cutthroats. I didn't go after them this time, lightning above timberline ran us off before I got the chance this time.

We call them fish eel, you call them bait! Thanx for the pics beanman! Purty country, good lookin niece, who's the old guy?:eek:

Great PICS Bean. Wish I was there. I'd be looking for a big old buck. Country looks like it should hold a few.

Damn Fred, gives me a nose bleed just looking at that country! You still have those Budweisers? Will and I are headed to 33 again 2nd season!

Jim, I drew both for WY, but Will didn't. Oh well, he can watch me blaze away. Paul

Paul,

I cleaned out the garage last weekend so the Bud's are gone. If you do need some help you can always call me or stop by in Palisade if you need a bed, shower, or whatever.

A friend hiked up there this weekend and sent me this picture from the middle lake. Sometimes you can catch a bigger one but they are pretty fish.

Fred, nice fish! If you and DW will carry my kayak, and some supplemental oxygen up there for me, I'll let you both use it for an hour or so. :)

No guarantees it'll still float when we get there but where there's a will there's a way!

87627kayakthesespe.jpg

Bean,
That looks just about perfect! Fine way to spend the Holiday and get away from the "tourons" ....as DW calls the moronic tourists!
Zeke

LOL better take some Duct tape to patch up those holes.
I got tired just looking down that hill at the lake knowing I woulds have walk back up..

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom