Hi Point Pistols

HuntinFool

I am looking for a gun on a very limited budget that I can carry to go and check bear baits with. I know that I probably will not need it, but I rather have it and not use it than need it and not have it. I have read some very mixed reviews online about them, so I was wondering everyones personal opinions on them.

I picked one up just long enough to get ahold of it then put it right back down and bought my XDM. More money then what I wanted to spend but I would do it agian any day. They feel like they would fall apart.

I worked a gun show as security and someone had a booth with them. I think it was $100 for a 9mm and someone bought one and supposedly walked out the door and by the time he opened the case the sights had fallen off. I have never been impressed by them.

My brother had a couple of them, I shot one and was impressed enough to go out and buy one myself. Its a nice little gun. I keep it in the truck and take it out on the boat, its nice to have around, I figure I have already gotten my moneys worth out of it, from here on its all gravy. I dont have to worry about it like my Sig Sauer. I have it in 9mm.

A buddy of mine has one in 9mm. He paid 100 bucks for it. Leaves it under the seat of the truck. We've shot the crap out of it with an occasional jam the only problem. It's a great plinker. Would I carry one to check bear baits? No. mtmuley

Just weld a knife to the slide so you can use it to stick whatever you are shooting at after it quit working. They are junk.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

My brother has one in 9mm, accurate and has had no problems with it. He shoots the hell out of it to. I agree they feel cheesy but it shoots like hell.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

2 boxes of cheap shells in my 40 and no problems yet father in law has a 45 for a few years no problems and couple buddies have 9mm's with no problems it fit my hand better than any of the other guns I tried out.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom