Hi kids

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
I havent been able to chime in much been working my tail feathers off. Just wanted to say hi and hows your mom and my kids??

Rutnbuck

I havent been able to chime in much been working my tail feathers off. Just wanted to say hi and hows your mom and my kids??

Rutnbuck

Rut glad you stopped by. PC has the bud iced down, sit down and enjoy a few. Its starting to get slow on the weekends since everyone has a buddy with a great tag. :)

Rut glad you stopped by. PC has the bud iced down, sit down and enjoy a few. Its starting to get slow on the weekends since everyone has a buddy with a great tag. :)

Sounds like somebody owes me tons of child support payments! Good thing you're working a lot.....

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Sounds like somebody owes me tons of child support payments! Good thing you're working a lot.....

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Hey Rut!

Did you forget the Teenager years already?

Mom's Ornery as HELL & ain't even puttin out the Trash!

You want more info?:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Hey Rut!

Did you forget the Teenager years already?

Mom's Ornery as HELL & ain't even puttin out the Trash!

You want more info?:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Rutnbuck, you haven't missed anything. Keep working. The rest of us need the unemployment compensation, social security, and welfare. Thanks!

Eel

Rutnbuck, you haven't missed anything. Keep working. The rest of us need the unemployment compensation, social security, and welfare. Thanks!

Eel

Kelly:

You ought to quit working so hard and bring Bessy down to the Book Cliffs to hunt with us!

We already know that your a better glasser and Bessy is a better tracker than me lol....

Kelly:

You ought to quit working so hard and bring Bessy down to the Book Cliffs to hunt with us!

We already know that your a better glasser and Bessy is a better tracker than me lol....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom