Hi Infidelity

Feleno

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-09 AT 02:15PM (MST)[p]No, not talking about a REO Speedwagon album, talking about cheating. How many of you have cheated on a spouse or been cheated on? Come on, man up and tell the truth. based on my hunting friends i think its higher than the non hunting sector.

And i want to know how many guys wives read these forums??
That should offset F-dudes numbers a bit. ;-) Lol

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-09 AT 03:00PM (MST)[p]Not once not ever neither by my nor done to me.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

very true Slammy.

Many years ago i was engaged... 4 months from being married. then my sixth sense told me something wasnt right. things like my girlfriend coming home late, an overheard conversation i wasnt suppose to hear and part of a condum wrapper in the back seat of her car got me thinkin. I was devasted like I'd never been but glad i found out. Now i got the wife of my dreams... and hopefully nobody elses :)

Done to me once.

So far as I know the second wife has been faithful.

Me, Never have and never will. And my Wife never reads these pages.

First wife yes all the time. left her got remarried and have become a changed man it just takes the right girl. As I say if your going to cheat make sure it for an upgrade(hotter girl for the slow ones). Well my wife is hot and hunts, fishes, backpacks, and yes the romance is great as well, so I don't think I will be cheating any time soon. No upgrades out there that I can see.

Well this ought to be one of your shortest posts yet F-dude. I've never cheated, not once, never ever, nope!

couldn't do it on my worst married day. that is just one thing a true man doesn't do IMO.

No way as my Mrs is ex-Army and has Marksman Medals and can shoot the lights out!

But----I am on marriage # 5.

Robb

Okay I will admit I have been unfaithful before:( In the 6th grade I had a girlfriend at my school and the neighboring junior high about 15 miles away. When the county fair rolled around in June they both found out about each other and then I had no girlfriends:( My dad thought it was the funniest thing ever when I got dumped! (I didn't) Learned my lesson early for the future I guess? In 6th grade a kiss and a "accidental glance and grab" at a boob was a big deal! A motor boat was an actual motor boat back then! Since I am newly married now for the last year and a half It would take promises of a Governors Tag from her for an Infidelity to occur for me:)

I've always just been way too much man to be expected to be tied down by any one women! One for each day of the week, with a few on the waiting list, is about right! If they get to hang around any more that that, they get to acting like they can tell you what to do and where you can go. BS on that, i ain't taking no orders from a skirt, no time, no way! Hit the road, there's more where you came from, don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya, here's a quarter babe... lol j/k

Joey

never either way ,,,, never will ,,,,,,,, joey that sounded like some guys i know,,,,, its funny there alllllll single LOL

I'm not sure what I find more disturbing here. The infidelity going on or the public self nominations for the chastity merit badge. Good grief.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-20-09 AT 06:00PM (MST)[p]It's my studied opinion that infidelity is a function of opportunity. Looks like you fellas don't get a lot of opportunities. :)

Don't leave your back door unlocked. ;-)

"Me thinks thou doth protest too much".........Fibbers!

I have....and I don't care who knows it, at this point.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-21-09 AT 12:39PM (MST)[p]Never cheated on anyone, girls only for me, that I have dated. Never cheated on my wife. It never crossed my mind to date more than one girl at a time. I remain convinced that single women are SPOD..... Spawn Of the Devil, without benefit of a womb.

Been cheated on at least twice that I know of. Don't matter anymore as my life is pretty good now. My wife hunts with me, buys me guns/ammo/gun stuff.

Ah, cheated on ...... had one girl who made me suspicious...I just knew there was something in her briefcase, but, if I popped the locks and found nothing, I had no defense. So, I thumbed through all the possible combinations, opened the case and found lots of stuff, most notable were a movie she made with another man and her address book. So, I went to the store and bought every VCR tape they had, hooked up a couple of VCRs and made copies all night long. Stored all the tapes, and my copy of the address book in my gunsafe. And waited. And waited some more.

Several months later I was enjoying some JD and elk steak...and I thought, why not. Got a tape, and a mailing label and, well, you know the rest of the story. Couple of weeks later, same thing. I either mailed them when I was on travel or had a friend in Florida remail them or had pilot buddies drop them off.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Been cheated on once. I did my time and paid my debt to society. I'm out now and have found a good wife and family...

Steve

lol Steve that just brought back a funny memory for me and since we're on the subject here it is...

So I get this letter requesting to show up in court (I have no idea why). I go to court. Judge calls my name. Tells me I'm here for spitting in Chantle's face 6 months ago...my eyes roll back in my head and I start laughing hysterically (bad idea). I tell him it was the 3rd time in a year I caught my ex wife cheating and instead of killing her I decided to spit in her face. He fines me $250 and asks "so did you learn something here today?" I reply "it costs $250 to spit in someones face?" (bad idea) fine doubled in a hurry...

~Z~

My Exwife worked at the school and cheated on me with a student. I have been remarried 10 years and its been the best thing I have ever done.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom