hi, guys....go easy on me please!

T

TineKing

I posted this in the Muley forum, but I don't know if its the right forum so I'll post it here.

Hi!
I've been "lurking" for a few months, my work buddy showed me the site, and I love looking at all the mule deer pictures you post, and sometimes enjoy the banter between members but I hope I don't git on the receiving end of the rough stuff.

Things I've learned from MonsterMuleys, and correct me if I'm wrong. I won't ask for a honey hole, or a clubhouse memebership- please add do's and donts. I really don't want to be a "screwup" newbe!

Anyway I'm in slc utah,now, and have some knowlege of nothern utah if anyone needs help, or info from my eyes, I will be willing to share what I can. Thanks in advance for tolerating a new guy!

-Scott

The biggest thing to remember is if you do find yourself on the recieving end of some BS internet banter just remember that its nothing more then BS internet banter.

I have given up long ago trying to keep up on the high number of personal threads that are only really privy to a handfull of people and we are somehow supposed to know whats going on with all of it. On any given day in the 'campfire', 90% of the threads are personal and even though the titles change, not much else within does. I've decided even the involved parties have no real idea of whats going on and they are just burning time until hunting season gets here.

Good luck,

Todd

TineKing!

Pull them Cinches up Tight if you're gonna make an 8 second Post around here & You'd Best Cowboy-Up CUPCAKE!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Remember it's just "Mind over matter" If you don't mind it don't matter!!! Welcome.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

> I've
>decided even the involved parties
>have no real idea of
>whats going on and they
>are just burning time until
>hunting season gets here.

Probably more truth in that satatement than you'll ever know :)

Great, now post up pictures of your GF and Wife.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Good gawd gator! Go easy on him, he is new! Sheesh it's called foreplay gator... You can't expect him to jump in and just BAM, produce some pics. Where are your manners?!

Hello new guy. Welcome to the "melting pot".

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

Oh come on QTPIE, he said he was a lurker for a few months and obviously he has been in the campfire forum a time or two so he knows what the gig is.

+1 Gator!

Let's see some pics TineKing? Oh and welcome to MM. This place is the best for everything.

GBA

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-12 AT 10:14AM (MST)[p]Welcome to Camp Snoopy. You have ventured into the campfire forum so as STTM says, Cowboy up Cupcake.

A couple of other suggestions and forewarnings.

they're, there, and their - know the difference
our, are - know the difference
stock, stalk - know the difference
you, your, you're - know the difference
heard, herd, here, hear - know the difference
Don't talk religion.
Don't talk politics on the campfire (there is another toilet down below where that is discussed)
SFW = bad
Mountain lions = bad
Zim, zigga, 440sixpack, piper, birdcage - all bad friends to make
Stinky - has lots of money, a big heart, and small brain (and perhaps penis)
fireball77 - is a sweetheart but DON'T mess with her unless you want her redheaded temper to come out
sageadvice - is probably a good guy but has s thin skin and short fuse (and we're pretty sure some dark secrets and skeletons in his basement)
HunterHarry - leave his cat out of it

;-) seriously, welcome. We're all just having fun.

Now pony up the pictures.

And please don't turn out to be another CUZ to Overton...way too many on MM now related to this guy.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Welcome to the best hunting site out there!

NVB wonders why i don't like him when he says BS stuff like, "sageadvice - is probably a good guy but has s thin skin and short fuse (and we're pretty sure some dark secrets and skeletons in his basement)"

The campfire can be entertaining at times but you might choose to avoid it altogether as it ain't the place it used to be. The political Forum as well, they play hardball there and take no prisoners! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>And please don't turn out to
>be another CUZ to Overton...way
>too many on MM now
>related to this guy.
>
>Brian
>http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

lmao kilo. ide bet good money he is related to rans

>
>NVB wonders why i don't like
>him when he says BS
>stuff like, "sageadvice - is
>probably a good guy but
>has s thin skin and
>short fuse (and we're pretty
>sure some dark secrets and
>skeletons in his basement)"
>

Case in point.

>The campfire can be entertaining at
>times but you might choose
>to avoid it altogether as
>it ain't the place it
>used to be.

It sure isn't. Most days it's pretty darn boring. And when it isn't you gotta be careful to not hurt anyones feelers or scuff their skin.

TUCC

Sorry QTPIE Since Stinky has been keep all those pictures of you to hisself it been really slow around here. Just remember who loves ya.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

NVB, How many times must i ask you not to include me in your games? It's not that i'm that thin skinned, i just don't like my name or person trashed in this manor especially by someone i don't care for.

As i've said before, you would not be standing if you ever talked to me in in this way in person. That said, i have many friends. I can see no reason why you would be constantly bringing up my name in threads like this, save us all some grief, just give it up!

I believe more would visit and participate in the Campfire if there were more threads like the Opening day" thread and less with personal attacks, secret codes, name calling, and tight clicks where everything is a inside joke.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Uhhhh..... Gator loves me??? Shhhhh, don't tell stinky he might just pawn me off on you!!

NVB!!!! Be nice you big ole mean nevada dweller....no calling names, better yet just don't ever mention anyone's name.... And don't say anything that might be hurtful... If you need, I will have stinky send you his Internet ethics book.

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

you friggin morons! what internet ethics book? doesn't someone have that pic of me around about my know it all encyclopedia or something? We can get you copies of that.

Now whats up with a newbie trying to sneak in the back door????

I think we need to give him a good tongue lashing and break him in all proper like. then ol ruggy, if he can pull his nose out fondler the poachers arse, can bend him over the campfire all proper like.

Now that I've completely defiled this post why not post up some boobies for me Z! after z posts up pics I will follow with nakey shots of z's last fling. Then we can throw in qtip and bam we have a newly desensitized member.

let me ease you into this. here's my wife in vegas during the sci vegas convention......... or was that one of those hookers we picked up somewhere along the way....

Either way heres a girl I had a great time with in vegas god bless her soul

5701vegasqt.jpg

Now its your turn. Its like strip poker. I post one up then you post one of yours with a little less on until we hit the 10% rule.

Is the rule at 10% now? anyone know?

That is unless she's not hot in which case you just pick a random internet hottie and make us believe she's your wife.

Ok your turn

Not fair, I want half dressed men!!! Good lookin ones...in uniform (of some sort)! Its only fair!

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-12 AT 08:12PM (MST)[p]Ok just did a little thinking... What if the "new guy" doesn't have a wife, but has a husband? you sicko's still want him to post a pic?

Wtf dry boot and bill?! I said half naked HOT guy.... And a maid outfit has never qualified as a uniform!!! I mean sheesh.... I get that you are guys and all, but I was really hoping you had better judgement then that.... And if the new guy does have a boyfriend, and he is the "man" in their relationship and he is hot then sure new guy.... Go ahead and post a pic of your hot man... In a UNiFORM not womens lingerie! For the love of God... Those pics were just wrong.

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

Well Its been a long day of school, then work, but I...I am not surprised, at this response. As I sayed, I've been a lurker.

A few things about me: I'm not gay. I have a couple of classes in the mornings then most afternoons I go to work, and computer access isn't an option. I don't think I'm related to anyone here in the forums. I don't care about religion-unless you count hunting as a religion?

Well enough about me, I just wanted to say hello, and I don't know how often I'll get in to the forums, but I'll try not to become a dickweed???

-Scott

Ah, hell....I were gonna say something profound, but I don't think that this is the right forum.

Welcome to MM FNG: hold on to your britches, tineking!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

I've never heard of turtle season. I'm mostly interested in Mule deer.

-Scott

you da man boot! i thot u were sexy as he!!

im sorry qt insulted you. shes a bi$&h like that. now whos this new guy postin men in uniforms? i like his style. and then to top it all off i think eel is about to start postin pics of his pet turtle naked! wait that would probably be pics of eel on second thot. at least the email qt got from eel looked like a de-shelled turtle. damnit eel!

Dang eel.... I totally forgot to send you a pic of the turtle we harvested in Africa last year.... He ran away before I could snap a pic.... Them African turtles are like greased lightening!

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

Its ok stinky, she more then made up for the insults in the p.m. pics she sent. :) so posting some random guy from google really paid off big. just dont tell her it really wasn't me.
Now, back to this strip poker game

FNG ALERT!!
FNG ALERT!!
FNG ALERT!!
FNG ALERT!!
FNG ALERT!!
FNG ALERT!!
FNG ALERT!!
FNG ALERT!!
FNG ALERT!!
FNG ALERT!!
FNG ALERT!!
FNG ALERT!!
FNG ALERT!!
FNG ALERT!!
FNG ALERT!!
FNG ALERT!!

~Z~

HAHA I get such a kick out of this forum. I love to see all these "presumably" old guys act like they are bad a$$. "You better cinch it up tight and hold on," "you better hold on to your britches!!" Haha yeah this site is just to bada$$ for me. Oh yeah tineking you should care less what any of these guys say to you because 99% of it is bs.

BS? BS! tinkerbell, i mean tineking...... screw it he's tinkerbell is not being bs'd. Were just welcoming him into the family. See all is well, he even has his new officail mm nickname. He's clubhouse ready now.

I'm stinky, my wife's qtip, and we welcome you to the disfunctional family tinkerbell.

5701vegasqt.jpg

I remember her! I hired her off the corner of Sahara and Vegas Blvd. She wanted like $20.00 for 4 hours of anything but when we were all done she ended up paying me! I'm going back to Vegas in a couple of months so I'm going to look her up again. Anyone know if she's still on Sahara?

As I remember I was out of safari money so I dropped her off there and you are lying. I bought 2 leopard hunts with the tip you left. thanks buddy. she will be in reno next year and I'm looking to do 2 lion hunts and 1 elephant hunt as well. Bring the keys to the bank vault this time and bring your heart meds!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom