Hi Everyone

• Thread starter Oregon Fishing Guide
  • Start date
O

Oregon Fishing Guide

Well I'll be. The old camp fire feels as warm as it ever has. It has been a lot of years since I have been on here so I just wanted to say howdy. I just sent Brian an email and it is good to see he is still running this site. Most of you have no idea who I am but we will get to know each other. But, it is good to see some of the old farts like me are still around. Anyway, if you remember me, I jsut want to say it is good to see you. Here is another log for fire. By the way, for some of you old timers on here, I got a phone call from Canyonwell, if you remember him and he is doing well and still in New Mexico. Well talk to you soon. Jon

What's sad is I remember both of you. Welcome back
Give a update what you been up to.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Welcome back. I hope u dont get invited to the secret clubhouse. Its a dont ask dont tell place. There are some new guys here. Stay away fron kilowatt overton 1911. These guys are trouble

Hello Jon,
I didn't get over there to SAC this past Jan. as I was sick. Don't listen to LESGO54...he just likes to stir the pot. I still get your email letters and what is going on with your business' adventures...building quite a hunting mixture of places.
Welcome back and don't be a stranger and hope to see you next Jan in SAC.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Welcome back OFG!! Good to hear from you again.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Good to have you back!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Yes, it is good to see you still here. I have been pretty busy. I will give you a brief run down of what Ihavebeen doing. I have been fishing pretty hard here in Oregon with sturgeon, salmon, steelhead and four years ago I started tuna fishing and that is becoming one of my favorite fisheries. If I was 20 years younger, I would sure have a big ocean boat going. I also have been busy with my outfit in Wyoming. That is going better than I could have ever dreamed of. Let see...I started a hunting consultant business about 5 years ago and jsut this last couple years, I am really working on getting it off the ground. I jsut got tired of hearing mu customer's stories of getting cheated on hunts so I put together some resources of outfitters that I know that their integrity is exactly whatit should be. I don't book for 100 outfitters because itwould be impossible to know each of theircharacter and integrity. I have about 15-18 outfitters and I would send my family to any of them. Not trying to make a living at this. I just want to help customers not get cheated..... I started restoring classic cars and that is a blast. I have a 1968 Road Runner in paint rightnow and my wife's 1970 Chevelle is next. I also have a 1966 tempest convertible that will get painted this summer. It hasbeen a fun activity that is completely off of hunting and fishing..... I started back to running hounds this year and am trying to get a couple more solid bobcat dogs. That has also been fun. I will take them withme to Wyoming this yearand run lions when iam down with my hunters..... I think that sums everything up. I am good, my wife is still mean and the kids all have their hands out. Things are good. Again, it is good to see some of you. I got to know a few of you fairly well. Talk to you soon. Jon

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom