Hey Z - Kobe's wrist?

Roy

LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-11 AT 07:54AM (MST)[p]So Z - I guess we know now, what with the divorce and all, how Kobe really broke his wrist. How long before he's back and how bad will the Lakers suck without him?

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/...ryant-sits-torn-wrist-ligament-listed-day-day

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

RE: Rans is a plick!!

Well since Ransom is a plick, I'd say KB24 will play thru this injury like he's done with every other injury he's ever had...

~Z~

RE: Peace on earth!

This years bball season is gonna suck. I really can't even get into it. Money, money, money. All I know about my Lakers is that we shipped Lamar to Dallas and Bynum has played the most games in a row in his career! LOL.

I did enjoy seeing Barnes take care of Blake Griffin...put his butt in check. Griffin responded with 114 dunks!!

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

He's got more on his mind than a sore wrist....his bank account looks a little sore too after his wife just got 300 million for him cheating with 150 women.....ouch!!!

That is one rich lady now. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Wrist looked as good as can be expected considering he had an all around better game than anyone else on the court, but let the chit talking commence :)

~Z~

Sounds to me like he should have switched and used his other wrist, because he didn't he now has a very RICH ex wife! LOL!!!

GBA

Im bummed now Z. :(

However I'm waiting for Rans to PM me any minute now that I am his new best friend. :)

Gooooo LSU! Sorry Z. I just can't do it, they still suck!

GBA

The court he'll be playing on will be twelve seats shy of a sellout and it won't be for a ring, it will be through the ringer.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom