Hey Wisz???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Can You tell MJ I need some Trim?

My Mullet needs some more attention!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

JUDAS!!

We've got a stalker on our hands.

Did you pay for one of those online sights to look up information about specific people?

You're one sick puppy, BESS! :)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I didn't pay anybody anything for any Info Wisz!

I already have all the Info I need!

Stalker?

GEEZUS!

Last time I was accused of Stalking somebody it was Amy from the DWR,Even though I do like Amy,I surely never Stalked Her!

If I'm Sick Wisz,You're Sick Too!:D:D:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Nobody's heard from Amy in weeks....she's probably tied up in your basement, you sicko.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Not So Wisz!

Amy is gonna Help me Pull my LE Tag this Year!:D

Let me know when you're leaving town to Help your Daughter with that Die-Vorce!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom