B

bobcatbess

HEY TUFF BUFF!!!

I WENT OUT TO THE CITY TODAY!!!

CLIPPIN ALONG AT 85 MPH!!!

YOU KNOW!!!

JUST ROLLIN WITH THE FLOW!!!

HERE COMES THIS CAR IN THE OHV LANE!!!

I LOOKS OVER & THERES A FRICKEN DUMMY IN THE PASSENGER SEAT!!!

NO!!!

NOT JUST AN AVERAGE DUMMY!!!

I'M TALKING A REAL STUFFED DUMMY!!!

WTF???

YOU BOYS EVER DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT???

I'M THINKING ABOUT GETTING ME A DUMMY!!!

THAT WAY I CAN DRIVE 100 MPH!!!

LEGALLY!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Don?t try it ? It's a double fine if they catch two dummies in the same truck. Besides they are really concerned about pollution in the big city. That Dodge smoke belcher is sure to attract attention or flies ? whatever! Still glad you're outta detention!

RUS

I MIGHT NEED TO BORROW HER!!!

I WONDER IF TUFF BUFF LIKES BREATHING SECOND HAND SMOKE???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Bessy,

Where you been?? You get that mange under control. Why do you always ask me questions about crap I could care less about??? WTF do I have do to with the OHV lane??

Second hand smoke....from your Dodge...yeah, im not impressed. I think my 1988 Yugo could ooutrun that thing...probably outpull it too!! Is that your wife's truck??? A mans truck is spelled F-O-R-D!! Know i know you can spell 4 letter words!!

EASY TUFF BUFF!!!

CALM IT DOWN A COG!!!

YOU'RE GONNA BLOW AN OVERLOAD!!!

HEARD YOU WERE OUT HERE IN THE NE REGION THIS FALL!!!

PISSCUTTER OR NO PISSCUTTER???

I FIGURED YOU'D BE THE TYPE THAT REALLY GOT PIZZED WHEN SOMEBODY HITS WOT & SMOKES YOU RIGHT OFF THE ROAD!!!

EVER RIGHT A CITATION FOR THAT???

ANY OF THEM PUNKS DRIVING 50,000.00 RIGS EVER PIZZ YOU OFF???

ONE MORE QUESTION TUFF???

WHAT GOOD ARE ALL THESE LAWS IF YOU CAN'T ENFORCE THEM???

RECENTLY WE HAD A GUY & GAL WHO DECIDED TO RACE UP THE NEOLA HIGHWAY TO SEE WHO COULD PUT SMOKE IN WHO'S FACE!!!

WELL THE LOCAL TUFF BUFF WAS WAITING UP THE ROAD TRYING TO CATCH SOMEBODY DOING 2 MPH OVER THE SPEED LIMIT & NAILED BOTH THEIR ASSES!!!

HE IMPOUNDED BOTH TRUCKS!!!

COST THEM A BIG FINE AT THE COURT & DMV!!!

THEY HAD TO PAY THE IMPOUNDMENT FEE!!!

WRECKER FEE!!!

POINTS LOST OFF THEIR LICENSES!!!

WTF???

YOU CAN'T EVEN RACE ANYMORE???

WHEN I WAS YOUNGER,FRIDAY & SATURDAY NIGHTS WERE TIMES TO RACE!!!

AND WE NEVER ONCE GOT OUR VEHICLES IMPOUNDED!!!

BUT THEN THEIR WAS THE TIME I GOT NAILED FOR IMPERSONATING A TUFF BUFF!!!

THAT WASN'T PERTY!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Its 5 O'clock in the morning bobcat U should know where he is and that hes not gonna read this for a while.

Get yourself one of them there blowup type Bessy, you know...the one's with the funny facial exprssions?

That way when ya get really bored you can find a dirt road to pull off onto and .......well, we'll just have to leave that part up to you. }>

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

>Get yourself one of them there
>blowup type Bessy, you know...the
>one's with the funny facial
>exprssions?
>
>That way when ya get really bored you can find a dirt road to >pull off onto and .......well, we'll just have to leave that >part up to you. }>

ROFLMAO

-Cody AKA BigBuck92

>Its 5 O'clock in the morning
>bobcat U should know where
>he is and that hes
>not gonna read this for
>a while.

Yeah, at 5 o clock Im snoozin!!

Bessy,

Citations?? What are those. I think you have me mistaken for someone else...I dont write tickets!

Geez, Bessie, you should know better.

Tuff ain't no platterhead! Only Platterheads give a **** about the freakin' HOV lane.

It does make me laugh that someone actually took the time to get a dummy and put in in their car just to save 3 mins in rush hour! That's about as stupid as buckling your seat belt behind you to avoid a belt ticket.

Tuff Buff is way too important to write tickets anyway. He just sits around in black pajamas fondling his MP5 waiting for the 'big one'....

Luv ya, Tuffie! LOL

Pred

>
>Tuff Buff is way too important
>to write tickets anyway.
>He just sits around in
>black pajamas fondling his MP5
>waiting for the 'big one'....
>
>
>Luv ya, Tuffie! LOL
>
>Pred

Not anymore...I gave it up! Besides, forget the MP5...its .223 or nothin!

YA!!!

I KNOW!!!

I JUST LIKE TO RAZZ TUFF BUFF!!!

I KNOW FOR A FACT HE'D RATHER KNOCK MY DOOR DOWN!!!

MAYBE SURROUND ME & TRY & MAKE ME COME OUT WITH MY HANDS UP!!!

BUT THAT AIN'T HAPPENING!!!

BY THE WAY TUFF???

PISSCUTTER???

OR NO PISSCUTTER THIS YEAR???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

HEY TUFF BUFF!!!

.223???

WTF???

YOU TRYING TO "STING" SOMEBODY???

TUFF-IN UP & GET A .50!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

>PISSCUTTER???
>
>OR NO PISSCUTTER THIS YEAR???

No pisscutter this year. Saw many "nomad" bucks....about 10-20 bucks in the 3 days I was hunting, but none worth pulling the trigger on.

Dont know if that big fire ya'll had out that way had much of an effect, but just wasnt seeing mature bucks, mostly little spikes and forkies...and a few threes.

HEY TUFF BUFF!!!

THEY HAMMERED THE PISSCUTTERS AGAIN OUT HERE!!!

ALOT OF THEM WERE LOW THIS YEAR!!!

ACTUALLY HAMMERED MORE THAN I'VE EVER SEEN SLAUGHTERED!!!

IF YOU SHOOT ALL THE DINKS YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR & THERE WASN'T ANY MATURE BUCKS TO START WITH DOES THE SCENERY EVER CHANGE???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

>MP5 ain't for in close.....
>MP10 works better!
>RM

Again... .223 or nothin! All those MP5's, etc. are just shoulder mounted handguns. I'll take a rifle anyday!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom