Hey TripleK

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
Hows all that "shaving and shampooing the hog" and county fair going? Any winners yet? (not real sure exactly what is meant by shaving the hog but I guess whatever turns you on).

I BELIEVE THE COUNTY FAIR STARTS NEXT WEEK!!!

I SEEN TEE-TEE-K SITTING ON MAIN STREET RIGHT AS THE PARADE WAS STARTING!!!

I WAVED!!!

I HOLLARED!!!

BUT SHE WOULDN'T LOOK!!!

KIA WAIVED AT ME THOUGH!!!

((( HE'LL PROBABLY TELL HIS DAD: "I SEEN bobcatbess TODAY"!!! )))

SHE MUST OF BEEN READING A "GIRLS" BOOK OR SOMETHING???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-02-08 AT 04:57PM (MST)[p]Hey Bobcat...I was the parade announcer! I was reading my script..trying to figure out how to pronounce all the damn names and make sure I wasn't gonna screw up when I was "live". lol

Kai did say he saw you...guess he thought you were part of the parade. LOL HE'll tell his dad and then Kolby will know I was doing more than "shaving hogs" all day. LOL

NVBighorn- funny you should ask this. I've got 3 hogs to clip. I need to finish yesterday's disaster (omhell that hog was terrible!) and then get another 2 hogs all clipped and ready for the show. Gotta make em' look purty for the judges and whoever buys them.

Bobcat- I sure could use some help. Watch some "Croc Hunter" clips where he wrestles crocs and gators then come on over and help me top jaw snare these hogs and shave em'. It's almost the same concept. That one yesterday just about did a death roll on me. LOL

Wish me luck, boys! I need it. Doing this all on my own and it ain't fun.

Jenn

GREAT!!!

I'LL BET I'VE BEEN REPORTED AGAIN!!!

JUST HANDLE THEM LIKE YOU WERE TRYING TO HANDLE ME AT THE STORE & YOU'LL DO FINE!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

MAYBE YOU COULD NAME THAT HOG THATS BEING AN A$$HOLE JACKMASTER???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

>
>Kai did say he saw you...guess
>he thought you were part
>of the parade. LOL

Now that's funny, Bess. I didn't say it though. I did laugh at it but I didn't say it.

>NVBighorn- funny you should ask this.
>I've got 3 hogs to
>clip. I need to
>finish yesterday's disaster (omhell that
>hog was terrible!) and then
>get another 2 hogs all
>clipped and ready for the
>show. Gotta make em'
>look purty for the judges
>and whoever buys them.
>

So isn't there a saying about wrestling with a pig? Something about "It is said that you shouldn't wrestle with pigs, because you get dirty and the pig enjoys it" Sort of like arguing with Manny? Hee he uh ha... well I got it even if no one else did. That comment yesterday was intended for you TripleK.

The only pig I ever shaved was once we decided to butcher our own. That was ugly from the gate. I will never shave another pig. Now shaving a cat, well that's another thing altogether.

I liked shaved pussycat. :)

48950a9526920049.jpg

Mrs. 3K?s ?. I can't believe you are still shaving hogs. Particularly after last years ?BESSHOG? debacle. Perhaps you should pursue your broadcasting career by advertising the finished product. I suspect your children?s nightmares will diminish if and when you cease this senseless hog slaughter!

489516095a308452.jpg

PIG ROAST AT JENN"S HOUSE 08/31/08 ...... YEAH!!!!!!!

RUS

NICE RUS!!!

JUST HOPE HER KIDS DON'T SEE IT!!!

YA SEE!!!

LAST YEAR THEY COULDN'T EAT "BESSHAWG"!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Ah but that was LAST year. This year, ol Jackmaster and his brother DCup are gonna get slaughtered and will taste GREAT and I won't shed a single tear. I WILL make a kick ass commercial for these boys, Rus. LOL I dislike these two greatly, although Jackmaster does look pretty good. He'll make a great pig roast pig. Pig roast...8/31 at my house...for sure!! lol

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom