Hey StinkyStomper!

predator

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Feb-08-09 AT 11:24PM (MST)[p]Sorry I missed you at the big show, but I heard that you really liked the music.

So I found a link for you to buy some more Standards' CD's.

http://www.myspace.com/thestandardsmusic

Oh, and a gift card for Bed, Bath and Beyond is on it's way! ;-)
Someone told me you might need a new Loofah.

Luv,

Pred

LAST EDITED ON Feb-09-09 AT 01:01AM (MST)[p]There was a really big guy there. maybe 6 foot 4. He looked to be in pretty good shape. big muscles and all that. But he had on an 11 year olds shirt.

Is this the new fashion? Maybe he was hung over and put on his kids shirt? I never got to talk to him because he was swarmed by all his bodyguards.

On the way home i saw a small kid on the street with no shirt and he was crying.

Sounds like he was wearin' his "lucky" shirt. You shoulda heard him cry when he thought his mrs had finally gotten rid of that thing!

HEY Preddy!!!

YOU SHOULDA BEEN THERE SATURDAY!!!

stinky WAS "SPORTIN EM" IN HIS NEW FAVORITE SHIRT!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Did everyone notice we had more people at our booth than even Muley Crazy on saturday?
I heard later that a rumor was getting out about "There's this Boone and Crockett dude standing in front of booth 2409 that you JUST have to go see!" Lol

Actually, we had a mini MM convention going on right there, it was awesome!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

That country boy band was awesome. Didn't you guys just love the gay one that sang at the end? I liked em so much utfireman and lowcountry elk just had to go to their booth and buy me the smallest shirt they could find. They were so envious of my pecs they could hardly wait for me to put that shirt on and tease them. You guys shoulda seen low country elk. He couldn't keep his hands off me at that concert all night. He was grabbin my quads, feelin my chest and everything..................................................

Ok that's enough! I'm sickening myself now. Actually they thought it would be funny to play a trick on me since I was near puking the entire time those freaks were singing. So they bought me that shirt. In an attempt to teach them a lesson I showed up saturday wearing that thing with seams busting in an attempt to stand there and make their booth look stupid all day. Instead, the joke back fired and I ended up getting strange stares from every male in the expo the entire day saturday. Soooooooooooooo MR UTFIREMAN, after buying me a shirt way too small, making a "DONKEY" out of me at the expo, and sending me snowboarding at a "skiing ONLY" resort, which I nearly got in a fight at, I figure your "you know what" is grass. I'm so gonna get you back. Don't know how, or when, or where, but I will get you.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh mr fireman, your so dead! ROFLMFAO!

My wife was laughing the whole time during that performance. It was pretty....uh......guuuaaayyyy.

I liked the dance moves.

Yeah I think I met more MM guys at your booth then the rest of my life combined.

stinky was begging for an autographed t-shirt, but the price was higher than a conservation tag.

It was good meetiing so many MM folks live and in person. I had a great time. Thanks to all who stoped by and said howdy.

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

I think that cute little boy band needs to rename their group from "The Standards" to "Below The Standards".
Or maybe something a bit simpler like "Sub Pars". lol

Stinky liked them though, don't let him fool you.....i saw him pick up a CD as well when he thought nooone was looking ;-)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Hey guys, I enjoyed stopping and meeting you guys there at the booth.. I was telling my son to watch for someone drinking muscle milk (he didn't have a clue what I was talking about so I told him to look for a stud....when we got there he said "wow, that has to be him" when he seen Slam... funny stuff!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-09-09 AT 03:02PM (MST)[p]I log on here and see my name getting dragged through the mud. WTF?

I just wish I would have known about the resort before hand, so that I could have been laughing all day waiting for your response.

Stinky, I am ready for you. Do what ever you want. Just don't drown me this spring.

All I have to say is "man where are your stilts"

Man you guys are making me look good to stinky, sure glad I didn't have ANYTHING to do with that shirt thing or i'd be fired!! ;-)
LMAO!!!!!!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Looking good? As I remember we weren't able to go out to a club on friday night and your wife left town on saturday. That means you were grounded hence my wife letting me have the brunt of not taking her out on the town. Oh believe me, I owe you one as well. I think I remember you telling me we are going to have a ball. Then 9 O'clock hits and slammy falls in his soup snoring. What a wild man you are! ROFL! I tink you had a little too much muscle milk that day.

Oh! BTW the muscle milk was in the back of the booth behind a curtain. Ironically enough doug brought his special blend. BANANNA CREAM! rofl! I wouln't drink it. I prefer mine in chocolate! ROFL!

Here's a pic of Pro staring at me lustfully the first time he saw me.... Something about a man wearing a shirt with gay guys on it really sets PRO on fire!

4990c0ae59bc1e63.jpg

And here is a pic of PRO putting his hands all over me. I've never felt so violated! Don't worry UTFIREMAN I didn't let PRO get past first base! ROFL!

4990c0fd5b77888a.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Feb-09-09 AT 05:00PM (MST)[p]Sorry, I just had to post this pic of Chuck Adams with my wife. I thought it was cool. And yeah it's a little blurry. Thanks to you know who, who I will leave anonamous.

4990c2676490ba6f.jpg

I would never mention your name. Just curious to the fact of why someone would mess up a good pic with a semi-celeb??????

4990c39f6de51530.jpg

I cant stop laughing. PRO does look like he is in love. And Gary looks like he is wanting some of you as well.

Hey stinky, you have your days WAY off!!
The party was friday night, remember??
But you had to wait around after the foxworthy show and get your shirt and CD autographed by your boy band and made us too late to hit Habits!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Hold on just one dang second there tiny! I believe we turned in around 9:30 on saturday night. We coulda be pampered but since I'm not getting the royal treatment like the mossback guys would have showed me I had to go to bed. At 9! The only interesting thing that happened Friday night was the two gay guys who got in a fight. Remember the line "I'm a burning tibetan monk! Hit me!" then his gay friend smacked him down. Yeah I guess we had about 1 minute of near ufc action packed excitement. I'm sure you staged the whole thing with your gay friends huh! Just don't invite the "Burning Tibetan Monk" to the Dutton OK! You need to find some new friends slammy!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom