HEY STINKY . . . . . .

AWHOLELOTTABULL

Long Time Member
I just wanted to remind you that the Utah Thunder Chicken applications are up on the DWR website. I know how much you love to hunt our fine feathered friends. This year we will be hunting them at 1000 yards with 50's!:D

It's always an adventure!!!

Well log!

There's less Gobblers than there was a few years ago!

stinkbug invited me down for a Turkey hunt a couple years ago!

He also said scatter guns were highly Un-Ethical!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

BBop do you think that if you got SFW involved and gave them more tags to auction, Had a whole bunch of RAC meetings, Broke the state up into 29 subunits and cut tags by 13,000 that there would be a couple more toms by 2013?

"do you think that if you got SFW involved and gave them more tags to auction, Had a whole bunch of RAC meetings, Broke the state up into 29 subunits and cut tags by 13,000 that there would be a couple more toms by 2013?"

Yes,....and they would all have 400" beards.... Terry

Well log!

I think We've already had that 29+ Unit Crap going for several years!

A 400" Beard does sound Nice though!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

what are u talking about jim? i never knew u needed a license to hunt turkeys. heck, i didnt even know there was a bag limit on them. does that mean the game warden would be up set if he knew i was hunting turkeys with my ps-90 converted to full auto during the middle of the winter when they are bunched up in groups of 200? did u know that p-90 has a cycle rate of about 900 rounds per minute? im not sure who would be more pissed, the game wardens for poaching or the atf for converting a semi auto to full auto?...... now if i can just get my 50 converted to full auto i think i'll be able to eradicate turkeys from new mexico once and for all.

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Stinky is actually a great shot....i can remember a pile of carnage off the side of the road on a bunch of innocent "ground squirrels".....looked like a load of agent orange hit the area!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom