HEY ROY........9,000

kilowatt

Just hope that you survive the beating from Jenn and get to this total..........LOL...........just ribbing ya.

Brian

i think u cheated brian, ill get to the bottom of all these so called post. j/k kilo, congrats and hope u have 9k more

Why is everyone defending Roy? He's the one that posted the "smelling your own fart" post!!

Just wondering?

RUS

Kilo ... how does it feel to be a also ran behind Bobcatbess????

Just wondering.

RUS

RUS,

It is better that I am this far apart from Bessy, then won't have to listen to him yelling and farting all the time...LOL

Brian

9,000 AND I DON'T THINK HE HAS A NUKE JOB TO HIS NAME!!!

HE'S GOT ALOT OF E-MAILS TO HIS NAME ALSO!!!

THAT ONE YOU SENT ME A COUPLE WEEKS AGO kilo???

WELL I'M STILL SICK,YOU GET THAT FROM CUPSY???

KEEP EM COMING!!!

THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE IN KALI,YOU'RE ON THE GOOD LIST kilo!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-01-09 AT 06:54AM (MST)[p]Yes Brian - I am aware - congrats! But I don't care if I beat anybody else besides Jenn! LOL.

Rus - Yes that was definitely the low light of my MM career - thanks for bringing it up! I had forgotten about it - must have traumatized you though! LOL - Sorry brother!!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

larrbo,
This is in my spare time since I have retired...LOL

B_F_E, better than last place. Last year I was ahead of Bessy but guess he shifted into OVERDRIVE and went on a typing marathon, geez he never types between ALL CAPS and regular case like the rest of us, it takes time to hit the shift key and in Bessy' case looking for that darn key. LOL

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom