Hey Punk, yer girl's got a movie out.

D

doityourself

I know that Slamdunk, a.k.a "Punk" as Bessy likes to call him, has a thing for Kate Beckinsale, and truthfully which one of us doesn't. She has got to be the hottest brunette in hollywood. But she has what looks like the final sequel to the underworld series coming out I think on friday. Anyone else like these movies? I'm a fan, just don't know how good this one will be.

GOT A LOT OF RESPECT FOR PUNK!!!

I JUST CAN'T BUT HELP WONDER HOW MANY TIMES HE'S SLIPPED & CALLED MS PUNK KATE???

LMAO!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

This is a prequel the timeframe is before Selene (Kate) was turned into a vampire.

Mitra is Victor's daughter and the reason for the vampire/lycan war so it should still be good.

?Here?s to the hero's that Git-R-Done!!?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-21-09 AT 10:17AM (MST)[p]Yep, zekers is right i'm afraid, it's not my beloved Kate in the sequel this time.

But Rhona can bite me anytime as long as she's tougher than Kate!!

Bessy-
Miss Punk knows about my Kate fantasy, she told me she would understand if the day ever came when i had to change addresses.
Yeah right!!!! LMAO!

doityourself-
I'm impressed how observant you are!! ;-)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom