Hey Predator!

BeanMan

Long Time Member
Hey Pred,

If I'm going to keep putting my money down for your Charities you're gonna have to give us an after action report. How many stairs? Did they have to call a heli out for you?

BeanMan

HEY Bean!!!

I WAS DOWN YOUR WAY A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO!!!

IF I HADN'T OF BEEN GETTING TEETH PULLED I MIGHTA LOOKED YOU UP!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Bess,

I could have pulled them for you. That would have save you some money and we could have gone out to eat afterwards. The Grand Valley is GROWING isn't it?

Bean

HEY Bean!!!

YOU'RE RIGHT!!!

I SHOULD'OF HAD YOU PULL THEM!!!

WE COULD'OF COOKED A PIG & BEEN BETTER OFF!!!

YA,IT'S GROWING LIKE IT'S GROWING AROUND HERE!!!

DAMN NEAR HAD TO CALL YOU!!!

I GOT LOST IN DOWNTOWN GRAND JUNCTION,LOL!!!

NOT REALLY LOST,JUST COULDN'T FIND THE DAMN PLACE!!!

IT WAS A SLICK SOB UP OVER DOUGLAS PASS!!!

LOOKS LIKE THE SAGE BRUSH IS IN SAD SHAPE OVER YOUR WAY TOO!!!

SEEN SOME BUZZARDS CAMPED OUT IN DOWNTOWN DINOSAUR!!!

THE OLD EARTH IS POPULATING AT AN ALARMING RATE!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Does this mean Bessie is down to one snarled toof?? GOOD LORD, we shall have to pitch in on some dentures, perhaps made of old barn wood.

Bean, I have pics, I've just been too darn busy to post. I am happy to report that I did not yak!

I completed the Tower in 6 minutes and change, knocking about 25 seconds off my time last year. The three of us girls did pretty well, at least we beat an Axehole. LOL

http://milliseconds.com/ResultsDisplay.php

http://milliseconds.com/ResultsDisplay.php

And don't think for a minute that I didn't TORTURE the fellas with pointing out that my MM buddies helped me raise more money than them.......and that I passed a couple of 'em wheezing on the stairs!

Pred

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom