HEY NVBighorn!!!

B

bobcatbess

THEY JUST MADE EVERYTHING LEGAL FOR THAT TOUCHY SUBJECT WE HASHED OUT A WHILE BACK!!!

YOU GOTTA BE IN KALI THOUGH!!!

IS YOUR RELATIVE LOCATED IN KALI???

AND BY THE WAY!!!

YOU MADE A BET WITH ME A WHILE BACK,REMEMBER???

WELL I'M BACK MORE THAN A 100 YEARS AND I AIN'T FOUND NO BESS'S WITH SQUEAKY VOICES !!!

NOW YOU'RE A GOOD EGG IN MY EYES NVBighorn!!!

BUT YOU MUST TELL US THE REST OF THE STORY???

YOU CAN'T HIDE THAT KINDA CRAP!!!

NOT EVEN ON MM!!!

ITS TIME TO COWBOY-UP!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Bess, Bess, Bess,

You know that sort of thing has long been the best kept secret in the world. Of course you haven't found it. Did you think Great Uncle Wutzizname was gonna write an autobiography and fess up that he was gay so it could end up in somebody's geneology search? Doubt it.

I'm proud of ya though, going to all that trouble for me. Only took two or three months. I figured it'd be a quick look across the table to cover it.

So when you were looking did you find any of this?

485b198574fca97a.jpg

Nah, probably weren't too proud of that "branch" of the family tree either, huh?

Now put away your white hood and torch. You haven't won any bet. I am still saying it's there. You just ain't found it.

NVBighorn!!!

I SAID!!!

COWBOY-UP!!!

YA,I FOUND SOME DEFORMITIES!!!

BUT NO SQEAKY VOICES!!!

NOW FESS TF UP AND TELL US THE REST OF THE STORY!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

You're scaring me again Bess. You're acting like you might just show up wanting those names and addresses again, pitchfork in hand.

Oh, and:

"YA,I FOUND SOME DEFORMITIES!!!"

Now there's a surprise!

You don't even know who I am do you? What if I'm related to you and you don't know it. What if I hold the key to the secret gay wing of the Bess Brigade? Who was (is) it Bobby? The preacher that always seemed to be checking you out? The insurance guy that always gave you that extra little squeeze? The real estate guy that was just a little too friendly? The plumber who used to chew his fingernails like he was feeding on fresh meat? Think now.

God I love the anonymity of the internet.

I SAID!!!

COWBOY-UP NVBighorn!!!

TELL US???

IS IT A GAY FRIEND???

IS IT A GAY RELATIVE???

FAMILY MEMBER MAYBE???

LIFE GOES ON!!!

YOU CAN TALK ABOUT IT!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

So, since YOU SAID!!! I must jump? You never change, do you Uncle Bob?

Dream on, Bessy. It ain't that big of a town. You'll figure it out.

GO AHEAD NVBighorn!!!

SPILL THE BEANS!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

How'd you know about the beans? It was just that one time and they all came out. I think. My plumbing was a little plugged up though.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom