HEY NVBighorn & Manny???

B

bobcatbess

I GUESS I MISSED A FEW BIBLICAL LESSONS TODAY???

DAMN WORK KEEPS INTERFERING!!!

SOUNDS LIKE SOME "F" BOMBS TOO HUH Manny???

BAD PREACHER,BAD!!!

AND NVBighorn!!!

THAT ALL YOU GOT TO DO DURING THE DAY IS LAY AROUND & PISS THE PREACHER MAN OFF???

BAD NVBighorn,BAD!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-01-08 AT 08:01PM (MST)[p]Bess, I actually had a lot of other more productive stuff to do. I just couldn't let it go. You know how that is don't you? I'm just glad I stopped in between loads of hay and caught the grand finale right before it was gone. :) Manny stuck to his guns 'til the bitter end, I'll give him that.

I never said I was nice, just nice looking. ;-)

Oh, and it wasn't anybody vs anybody. It was just a friendly exchange of differing opinions. I respect his opinion and he... well I think he hates me and mine.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-01-08 AT 09:12PM (MST)[p]I doubt he hates you, but you might not be welcome at his church

BLASPHEMER!

LOL

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I seriously menat no harm or offense to Manny. I respect him and his beliefs and have some of my own, but some things just strike me as too funny NOT to post somedays. LOL

Can't believe you guys carried on like that, NVBighorn. ;-)

>I doubt he hates you, but
>you might not be welcome
>at his church
>

They need to get in line. :)

I agree with TripleK, some things are just too funny. I kept thinking why doesn't everyone else see the humor here. I really wasn't trying to offend.

MAN I HATE MISSIN CHURCH LESSONS ON FRIDAYS!!!

IT'S O.K. TO CHIME IN manny!!!

THIS $HIT SEEMS TO ALWAYS HAPPEN A MONTH OR TWO BEFORE ANY BIG GAME SEASONS!!!

IF YOU BOYS COULDA REACHED EACH OTHER THROUGH THE PUTER SCREEN WHO KNOWS WHAT MIGHTA HAPPENED???

I'M OUTA HERE!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Well they could have gotten in a fight. Lets see,,,,,, one of them would have gone to jail. While the other one gets on MM claiming that he beat the chit out of the other one. Then a year later the one that went to jail is just as ornery as before, yet the one that tore him o new one never even logs on anymore.

LMAO!!!! SORRY COULDN'T HELP IT!!

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
1202707117883yj7.gif

I don't get it. Is there a story here I don't know about? BTW, I fight intellectually, not physically. Which means I usually get my smart ass kicked. :)

LAST EDITED ON Aug-03-08 AT 11:16PM (MST)[p]
hey I'm locked out! Guess who I am, I'm really in trouble now?

you know I've been coming around here since the fall of 2000, stumbled unto this site trying to satisfy my passion for ?big mule deer? I didn't know didly about the net back then, just wanted to do some research, and been here ever since.

I started hunting deer by the age of 13, I was the only one in my family who did, so, I had to learn it all on my own, deer were every where back then, now I'm 51 and have seen the sport I love, the only sport I ever did well in, turn into a rich mans game, or waiting years to get a good tag.

Back in 2001 when my long time hunting buddy was killed, in a hunting accident (not by my hands thank God)? I started being more vocal about my faith, by 2001 I was hooked on MM.com, so needless to say I took some flack about it, nothing too bad, then I went and let it slip that I was a preacher for about 15 years, oh man, did it ever get hard around here, but I am a stubborn man! and hung on?.I know?..Wah Wah!.

Anyways, I'm alittle ashamed for my behavior the other day, but not completely, I know NVBighorn? and Stanley? have gotta be fresh outta high school and all, but The mocking of God or Jesus is not what ticked me off, it was when some one insinuated that me honoring my wife was like ahhh, well a male sex organ. ( long story short) crossed the line, 20 years ago I'd ah gave the guy directions to my favorite hunting spot in NV. and We could ah worked it out the manly way??.

So, I did loose my kool! And typed in a curse word, you know the F- word so now I'm locked out and I just may not belong here any more, any ways, that ones up to Brian?

Hey Bess: how?s that for a farewell speach!?LOL

Seriously, Later Days All! The one The only Manny15?

my wife says I'm a pain in the %#>@^

4,482 posts... oh plus this one

Manny, er joesy, er Manny, er jonesy, er whomever,

Actually I'm 50+ also. High school was so long ago I barely remember it. I just have a very, very warped sense of humor. And I like to use it to make people stop and think about what they are saying. You just wouldn't stop and think long enough to get my message. Too busy coming up with your own. So that sort of presented a challenge to me to use more humor. And then another. And another.

I will say that I am sorry if we pushed you over the edge and you typed a cuss word (actually you typed it three times). Really I am sorry. Never intended for it to get that carried away. Sorry you got locked out, too.

I say we should always learn something from everything that happens in our life. I learned at least one valuable thing the other day and that was this:

If you put a space between all the letters of a cuss word the word won't get screened out with ### and the whole word will show (never thought of that). I also learned that then you get 86'd.

One of life's lessons. Or is that two...

I know, I'm a plick. :) Smile Manny, er joesy, er Manny, er jonesy, er whomever. You know you want to.

Holy crap Manny! I just realized we haven't heard from you since Friday. And here it is Sunday (in Nevada and California). Let's see. Gone on one day, back on the third...

Nah, couldn't be.

Kidding! Keep smiling.
Nah... pure coincidence.

HEY Manny!!!

AIN'T NOBODY EVER HAD YOU ANY MADDER THAN I HAVE!!!

I HAVE TO RAZZ YOU ABOUT BEING A PREACHER MAN!!!

WHEN YOU TELL US STORIES ABOUT YOUR KID BORROWING YOUR TRUCK & SMOKING DOPE,I GET TO THINKING:THATS THE PREACHERS SON,LOL!!!

I KNOW YOU CAN'T PREDICT WHAT A TEENAGER MIGHT DO NEXT BUT DID YOU BOOT HIS A$$???

JUST WONDERING IF THE PREACHER IS A TEACHER TOO???

I REMEMBER THE FAREWELL WELL!!!

I GUESS THEY HAD YOU RILED THAT DAY!!!

SO'D YOU GET BANNED FOR LIFE WITH THE OLD NAME???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Sorry???? Hardly..... LOL!!! Sorry for what? Messing with someone on an internet posting board???? Hilarious! ;-)

Seriously; I said NOTHING that should have offended him personally, yet he HAD to go the personal route and start throwing F-bombs. As my last post on that thread stated; typical hypocrite!!!

Just doesn't know where to stop; Notice Joesywales had to bring-up the fact that NVbighorn and I were obviously just out of highschool (I'm 25 years out of highschool, by the way Manny....). Had to get that last dig in, huh Manny?

I'll stick to what I said in the other post! Can't believe the Mods banned you from the site, as you're some of the best entertainment going here!!! You're a riot man!! :7 :7

S.

:)

I guess I'm the one who owes Manny an apology or if he's willing to cover gas from AZ I'll meet him and we can roll in the dust and share a beer afterwards. He had made a typo referring to his wifes Honer and I made a comment about how close the "H" is to the "B" on the keyboard. I have a warped sense of humor and thought he was a bit thicker skinned..... Terry

Hey JoesyWales, maybe you sould have paid a little closer attn to the...

MM 10 commandments,

# 1 Thou shalt not type the fug-word !
# 2 Thou shalt not covet farewell speeches !
# 3 Thou salt not Flip-out !
# 4 Thou shalt not worship big knockers !
# 5 Thou shalt worship images with horns !
# 6 Thou shalt not question any mods omniscience !
# 7 Thou shalt not post boobie picts. !
# 8 Thou shalt not create aliases ;-)
# 9 Thou shalt not hope NvBighorn burns in HELL !
# 10 Thou shalt not be thin skinned !

Hope this helps :)

"A man's got to know his limitations"

You stole that line from Harry McCallahan aka Dirty Harry aka Clint Eastwood........LOL

Brian

it's all pretty funny now!

and i have no ill will towards anyone even "AZStickman"

what was that the boss said when they hung 'em on a tree

"Father forgive then, they know not what they Do"...

and no not bruce sprigstien....

LAST EDITED ON Aug-05-08 AT 11:39AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-05-08 AT 11:27?AM (MST)

Are you sending any gas money? I'm always looking for new hunting spots.... :).... Good to see ya back..... Terry

He has risen

Holly molly its a miracle...

He is back !!!

I told you there actually was re-incarnation & you scoffed at the notion,

What say you know.... holly-dude ?????

I'm humbled....Not!

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment...

NICE NVBighorn!!!

WHAT NAME ARE YOU GONNA COME BACK UNDER???

YOU MIGHT GET YOURSELF A VACATION JUST LIKE Manny DID!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

that pics bessy gotta be prayin for a LE pisscutter tag...even someday the suns gotta sine on the cats behind

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom