Hey NVB!! Fantasy sports??

never_catch

Long Time Member
We'll make a sports fan out of you yet dude, the one thing you don't want to do is pick a bad team though...so here's some help getting started...

Sami
4ae90f9376ede601.jpg

Crystal (and friends)
4ae90fa5775d3830.jpg

Denise
4ae90fec79c46636.jpg

Cheri & Tiffany (whatever happened to throwin the dog a bone??)
4ae910007ab799e5.jpg

Janine
4ae910167b541ac3.jpg

Sara
4ae9102a7c0aa9c1.jpg

Holly
4ae910447ccd9bdf.jpg

Becky
4ae910557d590e33.jpg

Heidi
4ae910677ddf1e9a.jpg

Good luck in picking your teams!!

~Z~

Now there's a sport I would like to get into.... ;-)

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

never_catch, I believe you have found a sport I can get behind and support. I especially like Crystal and her friends, one in particular. If you would kindly tell me what channel I can watch these fine athletes on I will DVR it so I can breeze through the boring crap in between.

Reminds me of someone I know.

4ae92d7d6a8a2909.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Oct-29-09 AT 00:09AM (MST)[p]Hey c'mon now don't be the guy that only watches them on tv, real fans go to the games!! If you really want to "get behind and support" these full contact athletes, you need to go see them in person and let them know how big of a fan you really are...http://cheerfest.com/ let me know if you need a travel agent to book these events for you :)

Edit...oh by the way you picked her out ;-) the rest are her friends...and damn I wish I knew someone she reminded me of lmao!!

~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Oct-29-09 AT 07:09PM (MST)[p]Would I look out of place at the game if I brought my 60X Swarovski and tripod, and sat in the front row?

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

Eel, just hook a camera to it and make up a fake badge for some rinky dinky town newspaper and no one will be the wiser! Never catch and I are on the wasatch as I write this and all I can say is who needs to go to a game? There are some hot ***** hiking around here! Aww thank god for spotting scopes!

Never catch, I don't care if you're watching or not! Lmfao!

I like them all but CHERI AND Tiffany rock!!

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom