Hey 'littlebighorn'

PleaseDear

Long Time Member
Okay Rick----

I just hit submit on my Utah D-Ram application.

I stayed way clear of your unit of choice for your D-Ram tag this year!

So I am thinking this way we both draw but different units----

Seems reasonable to me! ha

Robb

Hey Robb,
I like your thinking! But it may be a bit flawed...since you always draw something good, and despite my high ranking point status my ticket will be the last one to leave the hat! ha
What would really be outstanding is if we both drew my unit and your little Mrs. would guide us, since she is such a desert rat-tess in that country! Now that would be special!

Anyway, I appreciate you thinking of me pardner... and here's to us both of us having something to hoot about on draw day!
Cheers!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-19-12 AT 06:43PM (MST)[p]Good plan Rick!

BUT---

My lil' desert girl is doing Mnt. Goat this year....

Maybe Da Warden and Mrs. Zeke will both draw and that would be one hell of a remote pack-in camp! ha

I am east of you on my D-Ram appl.

Let's do a double D-Ram Down!

Robb

Sounds good to me! My Mrs. will draw for goat if I can get her to apply. She's draggin' her feet! I'd give her a tune-up if I could but the tune-ups only go one direction in our family.... TO ME!

So ROBB, what desert sheep unit for you? I know where LBH "told" me he was applying by he's been known to be pretty sly.

My son's right there for UT desert sheep too but I don't know what he'll be doing this year. His wife is in school and It's flubbing things up.

Good luck to all, we only have a few more days for UT applications.

Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Feb-21-12 AT 04:02AM (MST)[p]'morning Zeke,

I flip-flop two units rotation from year to year--kinda even-odd years.

This year it is back over to the DD.

Getting desperate as I almost went SSR.

I hear ya on the Mrs dragging their feet---Finally got Da Warden to do her's on Sunday.

Looks like we will be east of you, as she wanted to do one of our old stomping grounds unit--- Liedy Pk.

Have a good week,

Robb

LAST EDITED ON Feb-21-12 AT 12:28PM (MST)[p]Robb, i hate for ya to get THAT desperate that you would have to lower yourself to put in for for the SSR...lol

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-21-12
>AT 12:28?PM (MST)

>
>Robb, i hate for ya to
>get THAT desperate that you
>would have to lower yourself
>to put in for for
>the SSR...lol

Ya Mr Treed, too bad you had such a horrible hunt last year! LMButtO!

Hey Please,
I have a thought or two that might help when you draw.... or let's take a run down there.

Zeke

Ya know after I was in the truck heading out this morning and thinking about this thread---your D-Ram hunt came to mind Mr. Treed-----that is one dandy Ram.

For some reason I always thought is was off the NSR unit.

You did great.

Robb

Robb, food for thought, i had close encounters with 3 other rams just like him and another a bit bigger...just saying...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom