Hey Joey!

RELH

Long Time Member
I know you are getting tired of having snow up to your butt in the Chester area. I just want to let you know that springtime is here and coming to you very soon. Even with these April showers we have been having. Here is two photos of the redbud on our property in full bloom for your pleasure.

8354000_3692.jpg

19528000_3694.jpg

That's beautiful RELH! Thanks!!

I took a ride to Susanville today to do some shopping and all the creeks on the way are overflowing their banks. Looked kind of weird to see all the running and standing water in ribbons out on the flats. Our snow, what's left of it, is melting fast!

Work is picking up too! I'm not all the way out of the woods but it looks like, i made it!! :)

Joey

Glad to hear the good news. All our creeks and lakes are full this year, I think we will have a good fishing year. Get caught up on the jobs and take some time to hit the lake and get some fishing in. I enjoyed some excellant trout last night with my son who is camping out with his family at a nearby lake.

RELH

I have a tent in my bedroom full of Grand Daddy Purple that needs another week that looks just like that....

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

GEEZUS!

I hope sage doesn't post us a Pic of his Hi-Wiian Flowerty Boxers!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

You Brewin the 'Chili' SMACKDADDY?

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

RELH, I showed my wife your tree. Now she wants one. I told her they only grow at higher elevations and not here at sea level.

Please confirm it to get me off the hook. I'll show her your PM. Thanks!:)

Eel

Eel your wife is going to make you move. I have about 30 redbuds on the property and about 6 of them are about that size.
Tell your wife that they are very hard to grow and need a good amount of heat to make the seeds germinate, as in a forest fire.

I can bring you the seeds and you burn down your place and your wife will have numerous redbuds on the property in a few years.

That will cost you a dinner for two.

RELH

RELH states: amount of heat to make the seeds germinate, as in a forest fire.

And the sunshine won't be enough either.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

That's right Eel, the kerosene comes with the seeds since Ransome is still ticked off that you will not share your honey holes for deer hunting.

looks like Kilo is supporting the forest fire idea. What did you do to tick him off. I know! you would not share your honey holes with him either.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom