Hey! It's Roy's Birthday!

TripleK

Long Time Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROY!!!

He's 36 today...hmmm...wait a minute....my parents just celebrated their 36 wedding anniversary!! OMG!!!

ROY!! YOU WERE AN ACCIDENT!!!!!

hee hee hee ;-)

Don't ya just love little sisters??

Happy Birthday, Bro!
Jenn

TripleK, don't you know that the first baby can come anytime and after that they take nine months?

Let's take up a collection and buy Roy a stripper! :)

Lap dances on the house, yeah!!!!!!!!!
When's MY birthday????

Happy Birthday Roymeister!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

I'm getting you a pair of these. no more daytime operations!

Happy bithday, bud!

48b45f6c299f637b.jpg

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

" dont you hate a smart ass"

Happy Birthday Roy!

Be patient! Your present is on the way! I disquised the delivery boy as a rabbit, so you wouldn't shoot him! LOL!

Eel

48b486e74d6b7a8d.jpg

Happy birthday Roy. It's my birthday next week. I'll be in Edinburgh and if you can make it I'll buy bangers and ale and we can celebrate our birthdays. If you can't make it just send my gift to the Ingram Hotel.
48b48f0672c719ae.jpg

Ransom

LAST EDITED ON Aug-26-08 AT 06:57PM (MST)[p]yuse idyits cant be having nun of my gals, fer yer berfday party, but this motha will dance it fer cheep.
48b4a666342bd8e5.jpg

hapy berfday, Ray!

48a0a0f27e0e11e1.jpg

HEY Roy!!!

I'D TELL YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE THE NEIGHBOR CHICK ALREADY GAVE YOU A PRESENT!!!

JUST RAZZIN YOU!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Roy,

Congrats to you on this wonderful day, a whole 36 years old. Damn, I wish I was 36 again and knew then what I know now LOL.

Gee, I became a GrandFather when I was 36.

Have a good day,

Brian

GRANDFATHER AT 36???

NVBighorn TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH!!!

THE FIRST ONE CAN COME AT ANY TIME!!!

TAKES ABOUT 9 MONTHS & 3 MINUTES FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!

YOU ARE AN OLD BASTARD AIN'T YOU kilo???

JUST RAZZIN YA!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Roy...we don't want to kill you, but maybe just bat you around a lttle....LOL. Hope you had a good one. Oh yeh, "Don't Mess with Texas".

from the "Heatland of Wyoming"

HEY ROY DID YOU HEAR ME?
I was in great form, sounded like "RRRR RRRR RRRAA RROO ROY"!
RM

Hey Roy! I knew we had alot in common.

I had one of them dang birthdays this year too!

Happy birthday, Sr. pelo p?bico.

RUS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom