Hey! It's Roy's Birthday!

TripleK

Long Time Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROY!

Hope you're celebrating big down there in Texas. We're having some cake and ice cream too and the fact that you're not here...well...more cake for us. lol ;-)

Love ya, Roy!

JUDAS PRIEST!!!

EVERYBODY BUT ME IS HAVING ONE,LOL!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Roy!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Happy Birthday Roy! I hope you are enjoyong it, because if you go on that Devil Terrapin hunt, it may very well be your last!

Eel

Who the heck is ROY???? ..... whatever HAPPY BIRTHDAY dude. Was going to send you a picture of Brittney getting outta my truck but I'm so mortified from the last one I posted, I guess I'll just chalk that one up to one of those "does my fart smell" deals and let it go at that.

RUS

Thanks fellas for the sentiments!

Hey TK - thanks for the freakin' phone call too! WTF???!!! You were even over at mom and dad's house and could have used their dime!

Not even an E-card? Just this message, which really isn't eve to me - just to everybody else.???

Yeah - thanks sis.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

>Thanks fellas for the sentiments!
>
>Hey TK - thanks for the
>freakin' phone call too! WTF???!!!
>You were even over at
>mom and dad's house and
>could have used their dime!
>
>
>Not even an E-card? Just this
>message, which really isn't eve
>to me - just to
>everybody else.???
>

What are you adn Larry? My 5th and 6th kids? Sheesh. What a bunch of whiners! FYI, Roy...I didn't go to mom and dad's cuz I'm sick. I slept most of the day yesterday. Have a happy birthday and shut the f*ck up, alright?

Yer ever lovin' sister, Jenn

happy birthday Roy! go have all ya can eat catfish hush puppys blackeyed peas & ham denner for the 2 of us. oakey

HEY Roy!!!

SHE ALWAYS TALK TO YOU LIKE THAT???

OR JUST ON YOUR BIRTHDAY???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom