HEY, ITS BQHIDAHO...

B

BQHIdaho

HELLO EVERYONE. YES, UNFORTUNATLY IT WAS ME IN THAT ACCIDENT. THE LITTLE CAR PULLED RIGHT OUT, AND I SWEARVED, TOO MUCH AND ROLLED MY TRUCK. TOTAL LOSS. GOT INSURANCE THOUGH, THANK GOD. BETTER IT WAS ME HURT AND NOT THE LADY AND THE KIDS IN THE CAR. I WOULD HAVE T-BONED THEM AND MOST LIKELY WOULD HAVE HURT OR KILLED THE FAMILY. I WALKED AWAY WITH THE USUALL SCRAPES, BRUSES, AND BROKEN RIBS FROM THE SEAT BELT. THANK THE LORD I WAS WEARING IT. THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST ON MM. I WANT TO FOCUS ON FAMILY AND RECOVERY. IT IS FUNNY HOW IN ONE MINUTE YOUR LIFE CAN CHANGE FOREVER. I TRULY WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN LIFE AND IN HUNTING! I HOPE YOU ALL WALK AWAY THIS FALL WITH SOME DANDIES!!! I HOPE I WILL BE ABLE TO GO THIS FALL. THANKYOU BIG MULEY MAN FOR NOTICING IT WAS ME. AND TO ALL WHO WISHED ME THE BEST, I THANK YOU AND MY FAMILY THANKS YOU AS WELL. I WILL CHECK BACK IN THIS FALL TO HEAR ALL THE GREAT HUNTING STORIES AND CRITTERS TAKEN. I WANT SOME GOOD PICS GUYS ALONG WITH A GOOD STORY! GOOD LUCK THIS FALL EVERYONE AND GIVE THEM HELL!!

BQHIDAHO

Glad you are still live and kickin BQH!!! Hope the recovery goes well, and you're back in the saddle again soon.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-08 AT 05:11PM (MST)[p]THIS WILL
>BE MY LAST POST ON
>MM.

Dang. Sorry to hear that.

Good to hear there were no serious injuries, like head or brain. Have an uncle that was in a wreck like that and was defintely not the same afterwards.

Take care.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Good to hear you're going to be fine. One Idahoan to another, I know how you feel. I had an accident last year, which changed my life in just a few seconds. Luckily, the technology of the day was able to replace about 2 inches of my back bone and I can walk, but I'm still trying to recover. Enjoying the outdoors with my family and friends now rank alot higher priority than taking the biggest animal. Enjoy the small things in life, because when you look back you'll be able to see they were really the big things.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-08 AT 06:20PM (MST)[p]Glad you are doing well BQH!

Don't worry .... they have drugs for cap's lock syndrome.

Get feeling better & we'll be here this fall waiting to hear your hunting tales.

RUS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom