hey I'm rich..LOL

M

manny15

Ref #: UKNL/05/8256/53219/QE327
Batch #: UKNL5/A115-07

YOU HAVE WON 1,500,000 POUNDS STERLING

Our Dear Winner,
You have won the sum of 1,500,000 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling) from BRITISH LOTTERY on our 2007 New Year Charity Bonanza.

The winning ticket was selected from a Data Base of Internet
Email Users,from which your Address came out as the winning coupon.We hereby urge you to claim the winning amount quickly as this is a monthly lottery.

Failure to claim your win will result into the reversion of the fund to our following month.

You are therefore requested to contact immediately out Claims
Department below

quoting winning number: WINNING NUMBER:05-08-10-18-20-46-{43}.TICKET
NUMBER:56475600545 188 For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you.

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.

Contact Person For Claims: Mr Thomas Lee.

Email: [email protected]

TEL: +447045717891
FAX: +442030700903

Congratulations once again.

Regards,
MRS.GRACE WALKER
Online coordinator for THE NATIONAL LOTTERY
Sweepstakes International Program.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-21-07 AT 10:14PM (MST)[p]I've personally won that same lottery TWICE!!! I e-mailed them and told them to have VERY intimate relations with themselves in not so many words.

I have received several that are similar to your lottery winning. That name to contact, Thomas Lee, has popped up in the 3-4 different onee I have received. I just delete. In the past I informed them that I have notified the FBI, hoping they would stop sending me their damn emails. Did not work, got one the other day.
It is not only Nigeria that they come from. Alot of them will also come out of Canada.

RELH

kinda piss's you off cause nothin anyone can really do to stop these guys....

LAST EDITED ON Sep-22-07 AT 08:02AM (MST)[p]Canada? I say crush them and make it the 51st state. Rename it North Colda. Below is a photo of all the troops we need to capture Quebec.

Ransom

46f52024206c2559.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-22-07 AT 10:17AM (MST)[p]Manny

I know this pales in comparison but I won a free cruise and a Xbox Elite just today already! Can't wait for those funny Nigerians to send me my big winning.

Ransom

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom